Sun 27 Mar: CC6: Barrow Raiders v Huddersfield Giants KO 16:30 (BBC)

Who will win?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Barrow Raiders
    • Huddersfield Giants

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 27/03/22 at 16:00

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

And a great interview with the chairman.

Nice to see a chairman who is realistic about where his club is and what they need to do.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Barrow gave that real go, and they were entertaining giving it a go. Enjoyable watch.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Russell was so humble in his interview and absolutely loved him not having an accent from down under.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

What with this game and Whitehaven's effort against St Helens, plenty for the region to be proud of this weekend.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

And another fantastic interview from the Barrow coach.

Man, I love the Challenge Cup, lord knows why it's not better supported.

A terrific game and terrific weekend, well done to all players and coaches involved.

Very enjoyable game to have on BBC2 - well played Barrow!

PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF http://www.rugbyleaguecares.org/ and http://www.walesrugbyleague.co.uk/article/8790/join-team-wales-for-2013

Predictions for the future -

Crusaders RL to get a franchise for 2012 onwards -WRONG

Widnes Vikings also to get a franchise - RIGHT

Crusaders RL to do the double over Widnes and finish five places ahead of them -WRONG

Widnes Vikings NOT to dominate rugby league in years to come! STILL TO COME

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/cardiffdemonsrlfc/

http://www.walesrugbyleague.co.uk/

I promise to pay �10 to the charity of Bomb Jacks choice if Widnes Millionaires finish above the battling underdogs Crusaders RL. I OWE A TENNER!

http://www.jaxaxe.co...89/Default.aspx

Watched both games here in the Netherlands (int local pub thanks to streaming and BBC being available) .

Busy now with F1 fans but a fair number watched with interest the last ten minutes of the game.

Proud to be an exiled West Cumbrian. 

Haven on The Sportsman attracted around 10,000 online viewers plus just under 5000 on the gate. 

Barrow live on BBC2 I guess got good viewing figures.

All in all a great weekend for Cumbrian RL. 

Haven and Barra 👏👏👏👏

Just now, graveyard johnny said:

worth it to see jjb try to pronounce the word numerical 

Hell, just that word in particular?

How did you pick it out?

47 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

But Hudds have coughed the ball up with several unforced errors in the last few sets.

You have to feel that Barrow's chance has now gone but they've more than played their part in a terrific contest.

Shame, it must be forty odd years since I've been to Barrow.

You can always visit when Hull ain’t playing & put a few quid over the bar 🍻

7 minutes ago, mickmike wilson said:

You can always visit when Hull ain’t playing & put a few quid over the bar 🍻

You seem to be stereotyping me as some kind of boozer.

Good call.

46 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Hope Barrow can buy a couple of balls out of the gate money, really poor showing on T.V. only having one rugby ball.

After a good contest that’s your only comment. So you think that Barrow only have one rugby ball ? Only thing poor is your opinion.

3 minutes ago, mickmike wilson said:

Not really just encouraging you to spend money which would be very. I’ve of you, Hiccup’s 

Looks like you've had a good day.

17 minutes ago, mickmike wilson said:

Well done Barrow, Bit better decision making & a few Ref calls & we just might have scraped a win today.

At least we have Won friends & Influenced people 😀

Mick not by some of the doom and gloom merchants who hate the positives of this weekend 

Guess that's the game.

Enjoyed my short spell under Frank Foster and was proud of the guys performance today. 

Both games this weekend showed Cumbrian RL in  good health.

Archived