Sun 24 Apr: SL: Wigan Warriors v Salford Red Devils KO 13:00 (Channel 4)

Who will win?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Salford Red Devils

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/04/22 at 12:30

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone not entertained by this match is beyond help.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Desert Skipper said:

Fitting way to end.

Still 1 minute 20 to go.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Roy Haggerty said:

Wigan are basically that kids team who are bang average but just have one lad who’s too big or fast for the other kids, so they just give him the ball and rely on him to get them out of trouble. 

Who just happen to be joint top of the league. Does that make the other team bang average as well?

1 minute ago, meast said:

Great end to the game, with more composure, Salford could have won that.

However, exciting he is to watch though, Jai Field is turning Wigan into a 1-man team, if he gets injured again, they could be up the creek somewhat.

We have Bevan French to cover FB so I think we’ll be OK.

4 minutes ago, Roy Haggerty said:

Wigan are basically that kids team who are bang average but just have one lad who’s too big or fast for the other kids, so they just give him the ball and rely on him to get them out of trouble. 

We used to play against a team under 11s where we would just yell out watch for fast kid 😄

2 minutes ago, faithfulbyname said:

Great match for Channel 4.

They agree.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Scubby said:

We used to play against a team under 11s where we would just yell out watch for fast kid 😄

Everyone who has coached a kids team in a junior comp recognises this. I remember as a ref asking a coach to take *that* kid off for a bit, so the other 33 kids could have a broadly equal game!

Superb finish to a really entertaining game. There is an absolutely fantastic evenly matched 11 team league within a league. Bravo to Salford, they have some superb backs. I am sure I wasn’t the only one who thought we would find a way to lose after bombing try after try after try. 

MotM - Amor. An absolute natural. Not content with having the best team, best young players, best coach, best conditioner and best board, Saints have the best expert commentator. 

10 minutes ago, Roy Haggerty said:

Farrel just said the same thing 😂

2 minutes ago, Exiled Wiganer said:

MotM - Amor. An absolute natural. Not content with having the best team, best young players, best coach, best conditioner and best board, Saints have the best expert commentator. 

For a whitehaven lad he knows some quite long words 

Archived