Fri 22 Apr: SL: Castleford Tigers v St Helens KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • St Helens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/04/22 at 19:30

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cas want to score off every tackle, that is playing right into Saints hands

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Cas chuck it wide and Olipherts is in.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

5 minutes ago, Padge said:

Cas want to score off every tackle, that is playing right into Saints hands

2 minutes ago, Normy_Rover said:

Cas seem too desperate to score whenever they are near Saints line

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Jake Mamo Man of the match...

You know it makes sense...

Happy with that so far, think the young sprogs can hold their heads up high. Defence in the middle has been pretty good but getting caught out when the ball moves wide. Cas playing some pretty dumb rugby at times.

Will be interesting to see if fatigue affects Cas in the second half. Enjoyable game really.

Somewhat disconcerting for the rest of the league this, Saints youngsters really fronting up and Cas know that they are in a game.

I doubt the result will go their way but they're certainly putting up a fight.

Unlike my bet...

8 minutes ago, Barca Mum said:

I would have been disappointed to buy ticket and pay travel costs and not see at least some of the usual first team players for Saints,as a Saints fan I think it is more than disrespectful to Cas

an insult to the fans and the game- deduct points and fine teams that pull the weakened team stunt 

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

2 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

an insult to the fans and the game- deduct points and fine teams that pull the weakened team stunt 

At the moment, that argument is not looking that clever, the Saints kids are giving it a good shot.

He might be quick, but he's ######.

2 minutes ago, Saint 1 said:

Why? Saints don't have a vested interest in losing games. They've just been forced into it by the shortest turnaround (and hardest scheduling around Easter) and had a good enough season so far. We wouldn't be doing this if we were 6th would we so maybe the rest of the league should just be better?

I'd be disappointed if someone chose to buy ticket and travel costs as a Saints fan without looking at the squad immediately after Easter. If it was disrespectful it would be more than 14-0 at half time.

Still don't agree with the team selection they are professional athletes 

Olpherts 2nd,

18-0.

"Saints are the underdogs here."

Well yes because they have chosen to disrespect the competition.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

10 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

At the moment, that argument is not looking that clever, the Saints kids are giving it a good shot.

What does the score have to be before sts have once again took the ######?

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

Archived