Sat 2nd Jul: SL: Toulouse Olympique v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 20:00 (UK time)

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toulouse Olympique
    • Hull Kingston Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/22 at 19:30

Yep Toulouse have to win, unless they go on some miracle run and beat Wakey, Leeds and Salford back to back. 2 wins from next four keeps them alive. 3 wins and they are really in the hunt and one has to be against Wakefield. . 

Edited by ShropshireBull

Toulouse 6 Hull KR 0 after 15 mins.

• Like 1

Sky Sports Jenna Brooks to Jake Connor regarding England selection : "Shaun Wane has said that he's spoken to you about why you were left out, he's also said he's told you what you needed to do more of, I'm interested, what do you need to do more of and did you do it tonight?"

Jake Connor : "I don't know, to be honest I haven't spoken to him."

Second Toulouse try disallowed for forrerd pass from Gigot.

Sky Sports Jenna Brooks to Jake Connor regarding England selection : "Shaun Wane has said that he's spoken to you about why you were left out, he's also said he's told you what you needed to do more of, I'm interested, what do you need to do more of and did you do it tonight?"

Toulouse 8 Hull KR 0 after 17 mins.

Toulouse knock on with the try line begging.

Ethan Ryan HIA.

Nevaro held up over the line for Toulouse.

Another Toulouse try disallowed but they still pile on the pressure which leads to nuffink.

Toulouse 8 Hull KR 0,

arf tarm.

Toulouse have a habit of blowing their lead, so I'm still fairly sure Rovers will come through in the end.

Saying that, they've won 1 in 7, worse form then us! The 2 Hull side have completely imploded the last couple of months!

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg