D-Day England release new kit! (Needs it's very own thread)

10 minutes ago, tuutaisrambo said:

On a side not I noticed in the Oxen shop in Xscape that there's now a full range on unsponsored NRL 'replica'.

https://www.eliteprosports.co.uk/nrl/nrl-supporter-shirts/

Are the Australian brands just not bothering sending us any gear anymore?  I've seen some Classic and Dynasty gear on sale but that's about it.

ssr22ssj-3.jpg

No,you can still buy the real NRL clothing/shirts in this country.

It's been a few more pages so I thought I would add.

I still like it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

On 02/08/2022 at 17:07, tuutaisrambo said:

On a side not I noticed in the Oxen shop in Xscape that there's now a full range on unsponsored NRL 'replica'.

https://www.eliteprosports.co.uk/nrl/nrl-supporter-shirts/

Are the Australian brands just not bothering sending us any gear anymore?  I've seen some Classic and Dynasty gear on sale but that's about it.

ssr22ssj-3.jpg

They look like cheap knock offs you would pick up in a market in Bali.

However they are official NRL merch and quite common in Oz. 

Aimed at people who wont/cant afford €150 (£85) plus  for a shirt. 

Edited by Ragingbull

I see there's an interview on here with the head of Elite Sports - nothing new really he just said the same as the press release the RFL put out. MS didn't ask why there was a new shirt though which is a question I would have thought was quite important.

He did say there is 13 Chevrons on it though🤣🤣

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

He did say there is 13 Chevrons on it though🤣🤣

course he does.. he heard someone else mention it and thought.. "yes.. im having that!"

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

I just got one for the World Cup and... I am very pleased with it.

I also very much like the training shirt that comes with it when you buy it online with the names of lots of pro and community clubs on it - lovely touch.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

47 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

I also very much like the training shirt that comes with it when you buy it online with the names of lots of pro and community clubs on it - lovely touch.

Poor choice! I fully expect Oxen to produce a "King Charles edition" shirt, or a 50% off Mourning Period sale...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Just Browny said:

Mine just arrived.

Like a cheap stretchy sublimated tacky T shirt. 

First time I have had any Oxen gear and should have taken heed of comments on here.

Very disappointed to be paying 58 quid for it to be honest.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Just Browny said:

But will you be wearing it out to dinner?...

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

4 hours ago, Just Browny said:

Count the chevrons and give an honest answer of the number 

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Lol sorry I spoke. This is worse than when I post on a Wigan thread.

• Haha 3

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 27/07/2022 at 10:03, philipw said:

Are we all agree now that this shirt must be burnt and never spoken of again?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)