Fri 5th Aug: SL: Wigan Warriors v Warrington Wolves KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/08/22 at 19:30

4 minutes ago, JohnM said:

Plus Wigan chasers incredible speed.

Ashton's no slouch himself - he would have scored from that breakaway against most sides in SL or NRL. It has got to be disheartening when French or Field casually jogs up alongside you and makes the tackle when you've been running like your hair's on fire.

Edited by Futtocks
  • Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Okay, that was poetry in motion!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Wigan have played some seriously slick stuff tonight 

I think it was during Magic Weekend when I said that Wigan are regularly scoring tries that look like cut-scenes from a really good RL video game. So you buy the game and gradually go insane trying to recreate them.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 minutes ago, Mr Frisky said:

After a few poor years Wigan are great to watch again.

They got to the GF (and within seconds of the Championship) in 2020, mostly by playing a dour game. If they achieve less playing this year's entertaining style, it'll leave quite a few of us with a cartoon-style wavy line for a mouth.

Edited by Futtocks

Ralph Waldo Emerson

7 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Cust going to acting half played a big part in sparking Wigans attack in the 2nd half.

I've said it before but he's made a huge difference to the team this year and has been absolutely pivotal to the improved performances.

Edited by Damien
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Im putting him in my WC squad

6 minutes ago, johnh1 said:

I’m guessing KPP

5 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Pearce - Paul . 

Really, when I have seen some of the players that posters on this site are rejecting from the possible Ausssie squad, then I consider that we are really up against it if KKP should be considered one of our inclusions , the lad has some potential but he is nowhere near that company yet.