Fri 26th Aug: SL: Wigan Warriors v St Helens KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • St Helens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 26/08/22 at 19:30

Marshall in? VR definitely needs to check the touchline, but I think he's okay.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 minutes ago, andyscoot said:

Can't turn their head left to the massive screen next to them?

Why would they if they've paid to get in?

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Just now, DavidM said:

Indeed , but that kid was in pain and im not sure that was the instance to make that point

All it shows really is that in a sport like Rugby League, differentiating between genuine injury and playing for a penalty is almost impossible.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Just now, Dunbar said:

All it shows really is that in a sport like Rugby League, differentiating between genuine injury and playing for a penalty is almost impossible.

Indeed and we need to rely on the players i guess

• Like 1

Any chance of a bit of video footage of the LLS being packed away again?

That was ace the other year.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

Stop this right now.

This would be so much better as a 9s game

• Haha 1

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

3 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

Stop this right now.

• Haha 1

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

1 minute ago, 17 stone giant said:

Great play by Marshall, but he should have been tackled. Lovely pass to put Marshall away though. Really quick thinking and hands by someone.

It was a great chase across to tackle Marshall, but when you don't keep hold of the player, he can get up and score.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Is Ben Davies Harry Newman's long lost twin brother?

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, gingerjon said:

4 minutes ago, gingerjon said:

Speaking of avoidable repeats..

• Haha 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

3 minutes ago, Damien said:

It was Cust, he has made such a difference to Wigan this season.

I hate to admire a Wigan player but he seems to do the basics neatly and tidily, nothing flashy but very effective. Like a budget Lockyer.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.