1. 1. Who will win?

• England by 13 points or more
    • England by 7 to 12 points
    • England by 1 to 6 points
    • Greece by 1 to 6 points
    • Greece by 7 to 12 points
    • Greece by 13 points or more.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/10/22 at 14:00

8 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

good practice game but proving nothing in reality - may as well be eng v shaw cross

Well, it is showing Rugby League players like Dom Young as tremendous athletes live on BBC1 on a Saturday afternoon.  But apart from that, pretty useless.

• Like 1

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Don't forget to tune into the PDRL final tomorrow at 2pm. England are final.

• Like 2

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

Nigel Radley getting in on the "Leopard's spots" gags I see...

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 minute ago, SydneyRoosters said:

If they keep playing like this I think it’s totally reasonable to assume that. England just look in a whole different universe to the Greeks, it could start getting real ugly soon.

Indeed but the way it was written it looked like you were saying that England would beat Australia 84-0.

• Haha 1

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Just now, Dunbar said:

Well, it is showing Rugby League players like Dom Young as tremendous athletes live on BBC1 on a Saturday afternoon.  But apart from that, pretty useless.

to be fair at 61 Henderson Gill could have finished off 3 of those dom young tries - victors dad seems cool 

• Like 1

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

2 minutes ago, jacksy said:

I hope he does well over in Aus.

Im sure he will, Fantastic offloading game which is very important in aus, He’s quick and mobile for a big man (A lot to do with him playing centre this year), He’s obviously massive and if he is coached well he has phenomenal potential.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Well apparently mixing a Sheffield accent with an Oz one makes you sound incredibly drunk! 

If you can’t have 6 pints watching your lad play for England,there’s something wrong.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Exiled Wiganer said:

Of all the one sided games, i think this is a good one: BBC1 on a Saturday afternoon can’t be beat. 

Let’s have some razzle dazzle!

Missed that one mate, is that a Greek dessert or summat?

3 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Talked a lot more sense than you & he’d obviously been on the lash.

I have just assumed that johnny is constantly on the lash.

Edited by Dunbar
  • Haha 1

Just now, Dunbar said:

I have just assumed that johnny is constantly ######.

here we go again, posters cant  resist having a pop at others on here after how many warnings? 

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

3 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Can I just say Belinda Sharp has been outstanding , possibly the best ref performance so far 

Fate tempted!

1 minute ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

So we've seen 1 more try from a zero-tackle kick than we seemed to do in the entire season (was it just 1 season?) that we had the late, unlamented "free play" rule.

Thats the type of unorthodox play that could open up the aussies.

• Like 1

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

Just now, graveyard johnny said:

here we go again, posters cant  resist having a pop at others on here after how many warnings? 

One being the usual suspect, sadly.

• Confused 1

I'd appeal if I was Knowles.

• Haha 2