1. 1. Who will win?

• England by 13 points or more
    • England by 7 to 12 points
    • England by 1 to 6 points
    • Greece by 1 to 6 points
    • Greece by 7 to 12 points
    • Greece by 13 points or more.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/10/22 at 14:00

Hang on a minute, is KPP's international career NOT permanently finished now? Whoever said RL's a simple sport has never tried to keep up with this sort of thing.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Dunbar said:

I find it a little frustrating that the commentary team praises the Radley shift for the Hall try but when Knowles throws a better pass for this latest Young try it isn't mentioned. 

Yeah I feel the commentators are being pretty biased to Radley, I love him he is my favourite player but he’s getting a lot more praise then he should, not saying his been bad but there making it out he is far and away Englands best player. He also somehow won MOTM against Samoa.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Futtocks said:

Hang on a minute, is KPP's international career NOT permanently finished now? Whoever said RL's a simple sport has never tried to keep up with this sort of thing.

Nice play and pass for the Young try . I’m a fan of his 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Try to keep up - today's scapegoat is KPP.

No it’s not. But his effort for the Greece try was not good enough. 

6 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Good hands from KPP to get the ball away fast under pressure.

Excellent play. For the last two Young tries.

• Like 1

Whatever the score. What a fantastic achievement by Greece to exist,get here and put up a decent 30m against England.

No downside to this.

• Like 2

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

5 minutes ago, SydneyRoosters said:

Took England a bit to get started with the new combinations but there starting to turn it up now, I’d be surprised if they don’t beat the Aussies 84-0

Wow, that's a big call, saying they will beat the Aussies 84-0.

• Haha 1

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

6 minutes ago, SydneyRoosters said:

Took England a bit to get started with the new combinations but there starting to turn it up now, I’d be surprised if they don’t beat the Aussies 84-0

It would be really unfair if Greece were deducted those four points, personally 😬

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SydneyRoosters said:

I honestly reckon KPP could have ran over the Greek fullback if he really wanted too.

I hope he does well over in Aus.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.