Fri 4 Nov: RLWC: Australia v Lebanon 19:30

Who will win?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Australia
    • Lebanon

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/11/22 at 20:00

1 minute ago, shrewsbury roughyed said:

Louis Senior (currently) only 3 tries behind The Fox in the top try scorers. Can’t for the life of me work that one out but well done to the lad 

make it 4

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

They’ve had it all their own way and in defence and attack have just done what they do .  But you do feel if a team can match up to them and give them something back to deal with there are areas there to exploit and previous sides had much more of an aura about them .

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sports Prophet said:

Not exactly. In the NRL it works well in practice as well, not just in theory. Your post insinuates it can’t work well in practice.

Fek the NRL, I am watching the World Cup, the insular Aussies can go play their own rules at home and not dump their $h!t3 on us.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Disappointing from Lebanon tonight. Australia have wiped the floor with them without ever having to get out of first gear. I know it can be a cruel game, and its very difficult to compete when you are physically outgunned, but they haven't done themselves justice at all.

2 minutes ago, Padge said:

Fek the NRL, I am watching the World Cup, the insular Aussies can go play their own rules at home and not dump their $h!t3 on us.

The Captains Challenge are the rules of the international game I’m afraid Padge. If the IRL are going to introduce new laws/protocols, then they need to ensure they can be suitably implemented.

I think one point of weakness for Australia is Cameron Munster. He has been prone to many, many judgement errors in the closing weeks of the NRL and has bumbled an opportunity to put the ball dead on this occasion.

Edited by Sports Prophet

3 minutes ago, GeordieSaint said:

Another Aussie mistake…

… Kiwis will have this lot next week.

like I said -if u think the kiwis are gonna showboat their way past this team - u are very mistaken 

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

Just now, Sports Prophet said:

The Captains Challenge are the rules of the international game I’m afraid Padge. If the IRL are going to introduce new laws/protocols, then they need to ensure they can be suitably implemented.

We don't have rules we have laws, captains challenge is not in the international laws of the game. All the extra bits are protocols added, and added usually because the Aussies won't play unless they get their way. The are an absolute disgrace as a sporting nation who only ever any good at anything by making sure the control the narrative.

You could see in the wheelchair game yesterday they were already breaking the sporting norms of that version of the sport with ridiculous sportsmanship

• Haha 1

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Not sure I agree with the negativity towards Lebanon. They’ve played ok but ran into a purple patch from Aus at the end of the first half. They’re a decent side and probably better than Fiji, definitely better than France.

• Like 1

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

Just now, Sports Prophet said:

I think one point of weakness for Australia is Cameron Munster. He has been prone to many, many judgement errors in the closing weeks of the NRL and has bumbled that opportunity to put the ball dead on that occasion.

Munster is a point of weakness just as much as a strength for any team he plays for. Has a real 'rocks or diamonds' quality about him.