2023 New Kits - Part 2

8 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

Keighley's 2023 look is quite something.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Having read the message I now want to go on a murderous rampage.

Also the positioning of the JG on the shorts could be this week's jaguar's anus.

Awful.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

35 minutes ago, gingerjon said:

Having read the message I now want to go on a murderous rampage.

Also the positioning of the JG on the shorts could be this week's jaguar's anus.

Awful.

If only those mega rich football associations from around the world had communicated with Keighley before chasing further riches in Qatar....

With you being au fait with all things Keighley...as a long haired,peace loving,animal loving individual I am concerned about the chicken,shown on the Twitter account yet apparently kidnapped, hidden,gagged,on the kits shown.

Do you know what has happened to the chicken? Support those who support us - is what I say.Bedspredz Poultry! 

Save The Chicken One!  It may really be awful for the chicken.Is it gone for good?

PS - More pages than the Leigh rebrand.Easy....

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

6 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

Every day is Black Friday with Oxen!

well now Tommy that's just not true is it...

there's Boxing Day Sales, January Sales that I'm sure they know of too theres also Cyber Monday, two for one Tuesday and Orange Wednesdays

Edited by RP London
  • Haha 1

Just now, Fevrover said:

Iam sure it will be RED and nothing like a c@$ shirt.

The image at the end is obviously red. The video lighting is weird and distorts it.

• Like 2

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)