Fri 24th Feb: SL: Wigan Warriors v Wakefield Trinity KO 20:00

Who will win?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Wakefield Trinity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/02/23 at 20:30

On 22/02/2023 at 19:24, WakefieldCityLoyal said:

We weren’t bad against Catalans, bad decision making by us and the ref was the difference.  Could have done without Wigan playing so poorly against HKR last week.  I fear we will feel the backlash.

Up the Trin 

The ref again!

It's always weird feeling that a defeat the week before will probably help you this week. Had we won and played well last week, I think we may have gone in to this complacent and risked a defeat but I think we'll be totally switched on tonight and we should hopefully get the win. I saw enough even last week in a horrible performance to show that we'll always score points. We just need to get better defensively and be more patient in buildings attacks. 

Wigan by 18

FlashScore is being slow tonight - they still have this as nil all.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Marshall completes his hat-trick.

Then he makes it four!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Trojan Horse said:

My bets looking good.

I should have been all over Wigan at -20 (10/11) just didn't want to bet against my team. Congrats to those who did however questions need to be asked on why are our players are not upto the mark tonight. Applegarth has a lot of thinking to do over the weekend. I finished playing 10 years ago and still put in 110% in the gym why can't our players...not good enough!!

11 minutes ago, ShropshireBull said:

Thinking such as ‘why did I take this job’ and ‘what can I really do 300-400k’ under Wigan and maybe 6 other teams. 

I am delighted that Wakey are sorting themselves off the field but it does look like it is just one season too late. 

Should make championship good next year and a badly needed reset for Wakey with their new infrastructure.

Maybe so, time will tell. We always start poorly but not this bad. Like Agbrigg comments, Applegarth needs time, totally agree what he says. He can only do so much with the squad we have. It gets better next week, we have the Giants coming to town 😩

2 minutes ago, Ragingbull said:

Think we already know who is going down this year.

Let's not make every thread about Leigh, okay? :kolobok_wink:

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Ralph Waldo Emerson