Fri 10th Mar: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Wakefield Trinity KO 20:00

Who will win?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Wakefield Trinity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/03/23 at 20:30

25 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Hi Chris, your opening statement is the one that bothers me we have 27 player's which I believe for the rigours of a SL season and without the luxury of an academy to dip into is to thin in my opinion.

Nearly Toronto-esque 

Ipape better have his vitamins....I assume he'll play pretty every minute of SL this season if fit?

2 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Nearly Toronto-esque 

Ipape better have his vitamins....I assume he'll play pretty every minute of SL this season if fit?

Doesn't need to if Aaron Smith can play up to his potential, Ipape is good against a tiring defence Smith to start the games.

8 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Looked at Wakey's website and Twitter....I can't see any team news or anything about the game ....the game is tomorrow ....am I missing it somewhere?

FqsOdtNXsAIzXEY?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 1

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

Looking at the SL stats so far this season, it's very clear that Wakefield are just having too much defending to do.

They have 4 players in the top 10 tacklers so far.

When they do have the ball, they are on empty.

• Like 2

within hours of IMG criteria, owner walks. Intelligent players realise its championship part time next season. Every player with an ounce of brain cells will be on the phone to their agents to sort their future. Not good for team spirit , this last few hours will have knocked the stuffing out of the team. Think result will be worse than I thought.

23 minutes ago, dboy said:

Looking at the SL stats so far this season, it's very clear that Wakefield are just having too much defending to do.

They have 4 players in the top 10 tacklers so far.

When they do have the ball, they are on empty.

Pretty accurate description but never write us off. Had Catalans evens tonight at -14 start same as Trinity's got tomorrow however I will be staying quite clear, anything can happen but against our bitter enermy I expect us to give 100% and nothing less. All we can hope for is the hosts having a nightmare, can't see it but you can always hope 🙏 💪⚜️

7 minutes ago, Agbrigg said:

within hours of IMG criteria, owner walks. Intelligent players realise its championship part time next season. Every player with an ounce of brain cells will be on the phone to their agents to sort their future. Not good for team spirit , this last few hours will have knocked the stuffing out of the team. Think result will be worse than I thought.

Fortunately the team have far more about them than you do.

Leeds confirm the game is definitely on.

Tonights Leeds Rhinos v Wakefield Trinity game is ON

Snow-measurement-960x540.jpg

With the forecast snow having arrived in Leeds overnight, the Leeds Rhinos operation team have swung into action to make sure tonight’s Betfred Super League clash with Wakefield Trinity at Headingley will go ahead as planned.

There was steady snow showers up until 4am and before a heavy front of snow arrived after that. The undersoil heating at Headingley has been on for two days and has ensured the pitch is playable tonight despite around 75mm of snow falling all around the stadium. 

Head Groundsman Ryan Golding and his team had plans in place before the snow to deal with the forecast snowfall with the pitch cleared early on Friday morning and the club bringing in private contractors to clear the car parks and St Michaels Lane.

East-stand-snow-1024x576.jpg

The bus routes in Leeds are using the main roads at present. Please visit WY Metro’s Twitter account (opens in a new tab) for updates about disruptions to bus and train services in West Yorkshire.

For rail journeys you can find details about how services are running here (opens in new tab) and there is more information here https://www.wymetro.com/corporate/news/releases/weather/

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Agbrigg said:

Although as always....there will be some players thinking they had better play out of their skins if they want to pick up a contract 

1 hour ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Although as always....there will be some players thinking they had better play out of their skins if they want to pick up a contract 

Surely with the snow and cold weather, the players would be better playing in their skins

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Spring day in Leigh, what smattering of snow we had overnight was gone by 09:00 the sun came out in clear blue sky's and is just going down now 17:15.

It's been pretty sunny this afternoon and a lot has melted. Going to be an interesting drive over the hills from swaledale tonight though when everything freezes over.

• Like 1