Sun 16th Apr: SL: Wakefield Trinity v Leigh Leopards KO 15:00

Who will win?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity
    • Leigh Leopards

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/04/23 at 14:30

2 hours ago, Madrileño said:

Are Wakefield still full time? 

Yes.

• Thanks 1

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

Dreading this game, would be very Leigh to lose this game. We need to stay in an arm wrestle in the early stages ideally with a couple of early scores. I hope Lam is telling the team to go for the throat we looked miles more dangerous throwing the ball about gm against Salford.

7 hours ago, binosh said:

Dreading this game, would be very Leigh to lose this game. We need to stay in an arm wrestle in the early stages ideally with a couple of early scores. I hope Lam is telling the team to go for the throat we looked miles more dangerous throwing the ball about gm against Salford.

Don't worry. Trinity are toothless. Get two scores up and you've won.

Huddersfield Reserves 'B' to win this one i feel just to give the relegation scrap a bit of a twist for a week or 2.

This is surely a game even Wakefield's useless, lazy players (not the ones on loan) have targeted as a win so i reckon they will actually put some effort into trying to score this week, if not relegate them on Monday!.

45 minutes ago, daz39 said:

Huddersfield Reserves 'B' to win this one i feel just to give the relegation scrap a bit of a twist for a week or 2.

This is surely a game even Wakefield's useless, lazy players (not the ones on loan) have targeted as a win so i reckon they will actually put some effort into trying to score this week, if not relegate them on Monday!.

We have a squad of poor players so the farts reserves stand out.... as being worse still. 

15 minutes ago, PREPOSTEROUS said:

We should, they'd hardly do a worse job. 

Clearly they would or your coach would have tried them by now, anyway i'm not complaining our 4th/5th choice players are getting much needed game time so all's good

16 hours ago, PREPOSTEROUS said:

You'll see on Sunday how awful we are, you'll have faced tougher opposition last year.

We have conspiracy issues after 2017 and 2018. We have been well shafted so far this season which will lead to a levelling up (please) or greater shafting. 

• Thanks 1