Fri 23rd Jun: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Huddersfield Giants KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Huddersfield Giants

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 23/06/23 at 19:30

1 minute ago, Man of Kent said:

Watson has lost the dressing room. 

well he better find it again - its HT soon and he needs to give them a telling off - surley one of the stewards will give him directions

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

I thought Lisone led with summat of a raised elbow then, did it contact the Hudds player that's had to leave the field?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

2 minutes ago, johnh1 said:

And we've got Luke Robinson to look forward to soon after the 2nd half starts.

He'd improve the team if he was on the pitch.

Just now, Tippytoe said:

Don't you start with the  rugbo union namby pamby take 

Leading with the elbow is illegal in RL, no idea about Union as I don't watch it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

No praise for Leeds then? We’re looking more enthusiastic than most of the season in attack and defence unlucky not to be two more scores up

No , even though you're winning , you still look rubbish 

And you actually know it as well , can tell from your lack of enthusiasm 

Edited by GUBRATS
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

"The best thing the coach could do is not go in the dressing room and see if they can sort it out themselves."

Phil Clarke coaching 101. 🙈

To be fair, I can see what he means.

When things are really, really bad, there’s merit in letting the players talk among themselves and take responsibility for trying to fix it.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Leading with the elbow is illegal in RL, no idea about Union as I don't watch it.

We're miles behind in toughness compared to the nrl your take on this is just an example of why we aren't taken seriously soft as papp!

5 minutes ago, Jughead said:

Clarke genuinely suggesting that Watson does nothing is the sort of thing we’re getting from an alleged pundit FFS. What sort of insight or expertise is that? 

A couple of weeks ago didn't a coach walk into the dressing room at HT and told the players to sort it, and they did second half.

Can't remember the game, but coach was back in the stand before the fans had got a pint.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Just now, Tippytoe said:

We're miles behind in toughness compared to the nrl your take on this is just an example of why we aren't taken seriously soft as papp!

Your idea of toughness is very different to mine.

4 minutes ago, Tippytoe said:

I thought it was because of decades and decades of England and Great Britain being fairly rubbish, with the latest team getting pumped by a Tier 2 nation in the easiest route to a final ever. I was wrong. It was because of some blokes opinion on the internet. 

Edited by Jughead

10 minutes ago, Jughead said:

Clarke genuinely suggesting that Watson does nothing is the sort of thing we’re getting from an alleged pundit FFS. What sort of insight or expertise is that? 

Lots of coaches have done that or the bare minimum like ‘ sort it out ‘ at half time . It’s the shock factor