Thur 29th Jun : SL: Warrington Wolves v Leeds Rhinos KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/06/23 at 19:30

While I'm glad he's joining us, if Walters stayed at Leeds, him and Oledski would have developed into a formidable front row pairing.

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Curly perm said:

With the way the Leeds fans go on, they’ll drive him over. Trying to convince themselves Goudemand is better. 

I actually like Goudemand in fairness but Walters looks some prospect at the moment. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Poor Daryl . Looks like he picked the wrong year to quit smoking / drinking / sniffing glue 

Straight back on the glue after this performance. They've been shocking. I'm not a Wire fan but Casiano's performance alone would have me reaching for the glue

2 minutes ago, sam4731 said:

"Looks like potentially the last try of the game to take the 2 points back to Headingley". Why do Sky bother having commentators, just have a goat screaming for 80 minutes, it would be more entertaining 😮‍💨

What sort of goat?

• Haha 1

Warrington's defence has been too passive all night. There's no discpline, no organisation and no captaincy.

Tactically, they should have kept Kassiano and Dudson to play as a pair ... Dudson is a hard-tackling defender and Kassiano's a basher. They'd have clattered Leeds' pack.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

5 minutes ago, WN83 said:

I actually like Goudemand in fairness but Walters looks some prospect at the moment. 

His own try and the one that Myler scored were down to Walters' excellent support running. That's an instinct that should be encouraged and nurtured.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson