The 2024 Kit Thread

12 hours ago, ColD said:

Wouldn’t touch last years home shirt with a barge pole- but love this, be looking to buy one of those depending on the away shirt 

The word is , that the home shirt will be " toned down " this coming season ( which it is ) but the away shirt will be " out there " 😂 , so I'd put your order in for the home one 

So who knows what colour combination we will see for the away ? 

4 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

The word is , that the home shirt will be " toned down " this coming season ( which it is ) but the away shirt will be " out there " 😂 , so I'd put your order in for the home one 

So who knows what colour combination we will see for the away ? 

I liked the away strip last year and this home strip is better than last years.

Would not surprise me if the away strip is that wacky, the only ones to wear it are from Mars !!  I will purchase that for sure living in Warrington !! 🤣

9 hours ago, Chrispmartha said:

Not sure why some clubs waste a fairly cheap and easy marketing opportunity with shirt launches, just releasing a photoshop mockup seems a bit tin pot to me. Not having a go at Leigh as other clubs do it.

They do it because the shirts aren't ready yet. In this case Leigh will likely still be finalizing sponsorships, but the memberships are launching and shirts are included in certain levels of the membership, so you need to give people an idea of what they are buying. It doesn't bother me.

7 hours ago, Snowys Backside said:

I liked the away strip last year and this home strip is better than last years.

Would not surprise me if the away strip is that wacky, the only ones to wear it are from Mars !!  I will purchase that for sure living in Warrington !! 🤣

It has been mentioned that you're a bit of a tart  😂

3 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

£52.99 adults

£39.99 kids

I am livid. A gazillion pounds for their cricket tops and they do a northern discount for rugby league.

It's a nice shirt. Hull always seem to get it right with sponsors adapting their branding to the club colours.

• Like 2

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

2 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

So black and white , and the alternative dark blue and white ? 🤔

And this is why we really need to have some kind of central control which says if you're alternate is still going to clash then you need to go away and redesign it.

• Like 3

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

5 minutes ago, gingerjon said:

And this is why we really need to have some kind of central control which says if you're alternate is still going to clash then you need to go away and redesign it.

But Hull FC were involved in the season just concluded and yet it continues.

https://www.totalrl.com/rfl-reviewing-kit-protocols-following-recent-colour-clashes/

Pleasing professionalism continues to flourish in rugby league.

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

46 minutes ago, gingerjon said:

It’s really simple your away shirt should be able to play against your home shirt without clashing. Otherwise do a new one. 

• Like 8