Who will Win ?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who'll Win?

• England in 90m
    • Spain in 90m
    • England on pens
    • Spain on pens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 20/08/23 at 10:00

17 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Yes....last 3 years or so my kids are firmly soccer fans and am reluctantly getting involved in following the game more 

Kenilworth Road is being spruced up, you know what request is coming sooner or later from the kids? 😉

Definitely not as I'm away working. But even if I wasn't I have very little interest in football and even less so in the women's game. 

A lifetime of watching RL has learnt me to ignore how popular something is, or how many people watch or attend. If I don't like something, I don't waste time and energy arguing about it. 

However......To those that do, enjoy. It's just pretty poor IMO. 

Edited by The Masked Poster

7 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

That has already come up when they got promoted....it has been dealt with. We occasionally go to MK Dons as the stadium is safer !!

Bedfordshire has a decent number of non league teams. Get yourself along to one of those. Cheaper and the bar will be open all game long.

• Like 1

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

The Lionesses are doing better in this poll than England RU ever did when we had folk put up equivalents for their games!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

1 hour ago, gingerjon said:

The Lionesses are doing better in this poll than England RU ever did when we had folk put up equivalents for their games!

To be fair I’d expect competitive choir singing to poll higher than England RU on here

1 minute ago, Gerrumonside ref said:

You’re suddenly feeling very ill, but could work at home (perhaps in front of a TV)? 😉

Haha I wish, but unfortunately its work that can't be done at home. TVs in the office and around and about though, and the BBC app and radio.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

Haha I wish, but unfortunately its work that can't be done at home. TVs in the office and around and about though, and the BBC app and radio.

Stay off the socials, twitter is behind the TV (which is, itself, apparently behind the stadium) but ahead of the iPlayer ...

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, gingerjon said:

Bedfordshire has a decent number of non league teams. Get yourself along to one of those. Cheaper and the bar will be open all game long.

We already do Jon....my youngest was a mascot for the very most local step 4 team and loved it (I had been a few times in the previous years before but we now go once a month) 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

We already do Jon....my youngest was a mascot for the very most local step 4 team and loved it (I had been a few times in the previous years before but we now go once a month) 

Good work. Tiny Ginger was mascot for Hastings a few years back and, unlike most things from that age, he remembers that clearly. He's now an Arsenal fan (not bothered by rugby of either code) but will come and stand next to me at a non league game - not sure there's anywhere else his 15 year old self would want to be seen with his embarrassing dad.

15 minutes ago, gingerjon said:

Good work. Tiny Ginger was mascot for Hastings a few years back and, unlike most things from that age, he remembers that clearly. He's now an Arsenal fan (not bothered by rugby of either code) but will come and stand next to me at a non league game - not sure there's anywhere else his 15 year old self would want to be seen with his embarrassing dad.

Have thankfully kept both of them away from supporting any big southern football team....all season they have been enjoying the Leigh Leapords 'shows' and razamatazz....they were fully leaporded up for Wembley ....my wife thinks they just enjoy the fact it winds me up

• Like 1