Castleford stadium.

31 minutes ago, gazza77 said:

The £2m RL resilience funding wasn't offered until 2021, well after the stand was finished and open.

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/local-news/wakefield-council-give-6m-citys-22334358

Hi gazza , 

wasn't sure what it had been given for , but Cas Director Martin Jepson said on his latest podcast that all 3 clubs had now had the money . Not sure when/what Fev got it for if MJ is mistaken . If someone was to say that Fev definitely hadn't had it then I wouldn't be able to supply any evidence to contradict this . I am just going on hearsay to be honest. I may have even heard him wrong .

Edited by Taffy Tiger

8 minutes ago, Taffy Tiger said:

Hi gazza , 

wasn't sure what it had been given for , but Cas Director Martin Jepson said on his latest podcast that all 3 clubs had now had the money . Not sure when/what Fev got it for if MJ is mistaken . If someone was to say that Fev definitely hadn't had it then I wouldn't be able to supply any evidence to contradict this . I am just going on hearsay to be honest. I may have even heard him wrong .

29 minutes ago, Taffy Tiger said:

Hi gazza , 

I'm not saying Fev haven't had it, just that they didn't use it on the stand.

• Thanks 1

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Taffy Tiger said:

Princess Street Stand to re-open for Saints game on Friday

Get ready for some candid photos from the Saints media guys. 🔍

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

11 hours ago, muckymunksy said:

Lets hope the hooligans from St Helens don't try ripping the seats out. 

Could get them in to do the main stand refit when the time comes

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson