2024 Fixtures......

Yorky

23 minutes ago, crashmon said:

Lets see when they announce any International Fixtures for Next year in the NH....  Looking forward to the France mid season game and End of season with Samoa, but not holding my breath

We can live in hope. Although I'll give a France one a miss. I went to the last one at the Halliwell Jones and it wasn't that good.

12 hours ago, crashmon said:

Lets see when they announce any International Fixtures for Next year in the NH....  Looking forward to the France mid season game and End of season with Samoa, but not holding my breath

I wonder whether announcing an International Series before Christmas would help in shifting some tickets as presents?

Running the Rob Burrow marathon to raise money for the My Name'5 Doddie foundation:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/ben-dyas

5 minutes ago, phiggins said:

Are there still TV rights to be sold? Or is it all Sky Sports next season. That could affect the specific time slots for the early rounds. 

Good point - when are we going to get an update on this? Or have I missed it 

Personally hoping for C4 to keep some games, 1 a week would be the dream and what the game needs

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Midlands hobo said:

Yup 18k tiny

Attendance at St James' Park over the two days last year was 63,269.

Alexander Stadium would mean a significant downsizing even if we were happy to use a ground with a running track between the field and the stands.

23 hours ago, Fevrover said:

They usually get more then 18,000 each day and Newcastle has got plenty of pubs and restaurants round the area,I've no idea what's near the Midlands stadium. 

I’m completely biased but there is not a stadium that compares to St James Park for facilities on doorstep being truly city centre.

Other large football grounds in the north Old Trafford, Anfield, City of Manchester, Elland Road are all on estates/miles from city centre/middle of nowhere.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Coastal_Geordie said:

I’m completely biased but there is not a stadium that compares to St James Park for facilities on doorstep being truly city centre.

Other large football grounds in the north Old Trafford, Anfield, City of Manchester, Elland Road are all on estates/miles from city centre/middle of nowhere.  

City of Manchester stadium a 25 minute walk from Piccadilly…hardly miles away from City Centre. But your point stands, there is little around the stadium for fans….apart from an excellent chippy.  That is by design at MCFC to ensure whatever money fans spend, its spent at the commercial outlets they run at the stadium.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Coastal_Geordie said:

Definitely.

• Like 1