Darts and RL

Eddie

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

I see Luke Littler is from Warrington, anyone know if he’s a Wire fan? It would be nice exposure for RL if there could be a Saints v Wire rivalry element to him and Michael Smith. 

Yep. There was a segment on the opening night showing the Wire players supporting Luke and wishing him luck.

Warrington social media was also wishing him luck too. 

• Like 1

Not sure if he ever played darts on the pub scene, but should think there a few pubs round Warrington double checking there are no photos about of him drinking pints on their premises.

• Haha 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

5 hours ago, Eddie said:

I see Luke Littler is from Warrington, anyone know if he’s a Wire fan? It would be nice exposure for RL if there could be a Saints v Wire rivalry element to him and Michael Smith. 

Any IMG points up for grabs if they both make the final!

• Haha 8

2 hours ago, Mark S said:

Hopefully he will spend it on beer and not waste it

he's not old enough to drink although he looks old enough for a sun life insurance policy! is now trendy for 16 year olds to have an Adolf Hitler haircut?

Edited by graveyard johnny
  • Haha 1

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

1 hour ago, graveyard johnny said:

he's not old enough to drink although he looks old enough for a sun life insurance policy! is now trendy for 16 year olds to have an Adolf Hitler haircut?

I’ve lost track of what in fashion and what isn’t. I do know whatever the fashion is, it’s not as good as when I was young. Same with music.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mark S said:

I’ve lost track of what in fashion and what isn’t. I do know whatever the fashion is, it’s not as good as when I was young. Same with music.

True, there was nowt better than a centre parting with undercut, along with the baggiest jeans possible. 

• Haha 1

On 22/12/2023 at 07:23, Eddie said:

The build up piece for him had him as a 10 year old in a photo with someone wearing a Saints top!! 

He looked about 27 as a 10 year old ( he now looks in his early fifties )

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, hindle xiii said:

Did he live downwind of Widnes chemical works?

Pretty sure he lived in Runcorn until he was 8 or 9 so every chance he grew up with Widnes's unique aroma in his nostrils.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.