Thur 22nd Feb: SL: Hull KR v Leeds Rhinos KO 8pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull KR
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/02/24 at 20:30

3 minutes ago, Northern Eel said:

Another excellent try. It has been a good game overall.

A couple of lovely tries, conditions not helped it be a classic, but a good tough battle. Enjoyable enough. 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

Just now, MattSantos said:

I want to look at Ryan Halls stats. He's had a game!

What websites show decent game stats?

Wish I knew myself.. SL website is supposed to have stats, but some of them don't always make too much sense.

The NRL does such a good job at saying stats of the in-game players, I don't even think we have seen a "Top Tackler" stat this game.

1 minute ago, wakeyranger said:

For team with Ackers, Croft & Frawley Leeds look completely devoid of any attacking ideas.

Try to get a roll on and try to score off the back of it. That’s pretty much it.

1 minute ago, wakeyranger said:

For team with Ackers, Croft & Frawley Leeds look completely devoid of any attacking ideas.

That's as a result of poor discipline and a lack of forwards setting a platform.

6 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Lots to take away from both teams, Leeds sort there discipline out and theyll go ok, i still think Hull KR need an organiser

I was thinking exactly the same watching tonight. Abdull is a pretty big loss. Lewis and May are more ball in hand halves, with May having a nice variety in short grubbers. They could do with a dominant half to pull it all together though.

Edited by StandOffHalf

9 minutes ago, wakeyranger said:

I was surprised at the Frawley signing, he wasn't great for the Giants and didn't look much back in the NRL. 

Watch him win MoS now

26 minutes ago, MattSantos said:

Minimal force.. you know that how? 

The ref told me.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

7 minutes ago, Ant said:

I was surprised at the Frawley signing, he wasn't great for the Giants and didn't look much back in the NRL. 

Watch him win MoS now

Frawley was fine tonight hes there to do a job which he cant do if the team is on the back foot

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Worzel said:

How was that not a red? Looked red from 50 metres away, and now I’ve seen the replays it definitely was 

50 metres away?

The crane drivers on Queen Elizabeth Dock could see it was a red.

• Haha 2

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

I felt the score flattered Hull KR but not by much. Leeds unlucky at times with (genuine) knock ons  Correct decisions but by fingertips on a couple of occasions. I think overall, Hull KR had more skill but both sides lacked discipline and Bentley looked to be getting excited at one point. I liked the focus on quick and clean PTBs. It's something we need to be good at to beat Australia.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Frawley was fine tonight hes there to do a job which he cant do if the team is on the back foot

Crawley, and more so Croft and Atkins are in the wrong environment with Smith as their coach, they have been brought into the team to improve matters they should be coached to be playing to their strengths but instead they just looked as nothing more than same additions to an average team as was last season. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Ullman said:

50 metres away?

The crane drivers on Queen Elizabeth Dock could see it was a red.

🤣🤣 indeed… I almost dropped my prawn sandwich in the posh seats 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Crawley, and more so Croft and Atkins are in the wrong environment with Smith as their coach, they have been brought into the team to improve matters they should be coached to be playing to their strengths but instead they just looked as nothing more than same additions to an average team as was last season. 

Yes two games in is the correct amount of games to judge them on isn’t it.

Croft set both Leeds trys up by the way.

whos Crawley and Atkins anyway?

Edited by Chrispmartha
  • Haha 1