Fri 26th Apr: SL: Hull KR v Wigan Warriors KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull KR
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 26/04/24 at 19:30

Please stick to discussing the match in question and do not accuse match officials of being biased or corrupt or you run the risk of being immediately banned from the forum.

Should be a terrific game. I expect HKR to come out really determined after last week. We have not played that well at HKR in recent times, so we'll need to try and turn that around if we want to get the win. Great to see Ethan Havard back in the squad for us.

I'll be optimistic and say Wigan by 7 (late drop goal to seal it). 

On 25/04/2024 at 11:38, sentoffagain2 said:

Can't decide which to go with Friday night KR v Wigan or Leigh v Catalan.I think that i may have to toss a coin to decide.Help appreciated.

I'm opting for Hull KR vs Wigan. 5th at home to 3rd. Only 2 pts between them in the table. Another chance to see Mikey Lewis.

• Like 1

Big test this one for Hull KR especially afters last weeks performance vs Catalans. Hopefully Willie can work his magic and get Rovers super pumped. 

I still think Wigan will sneak it though.

On 25/04/2024 at 11:38, sentoffagain2 said:

Can't decide which to go with Friday night KR v Wigan or Leigh v Catalan.I think that i may have to toss a coin to decide.Help appreciated.

Easy for me as I get chance to see my second favourite team play and can root for them.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

29 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Easy for me as I get chance to see my second favourite team play and can root for them.

I think you would root for any team against KR.Daughter in laws dad is a Wigan supporter.I let him drag me to the Grand Final last season as he offered to pay.

3 hours ago, sentoffagain2 said:

I think you would root for any team against KR.

I resemble that remark.

• Haha 1
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

First try to a boy named Sue.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Gildart scores against his alma mater.

Far too much confidence in an easy Wigan win from the studio pundits. I look forward to half time, when they confidently explain to us why the opposite was always going to happen.

• Haha 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson