Jump to content

Recommended Posts


  • Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The lump that Mrs Ginger has been getting very concerned about is benign.

Going to be a grandad again... Anything else today is relatively meaningless????

I misread that and thought Jacob Rees Mogg and Boris Johnson.

Posted Images

Just now, graveyard johnny said:

we have more key rings than keys

That would very quickly stop being uninteresting if you revealed that you're actually a prison warder...

  • Haha 1

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Robin Evans said:

I've never seen a live super league game.

Neither have I. I've also technically never seen a live NRL game. I saw plenty of live NSWRL and ARL games but not NRL

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've finally tired the kitten out, she's panting away after half an hour of chasing a laser dot around the house.  My feet might get away without being used as chew toys tonight.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, ckn said:

I've finally tired the kitten out, she's panting away after half an hour of chasing a laser dot around the house.  My feet might get away without being used as chew toys tonight.

Here is an alternative to playing with and then being pestered by the cooking fat. Why don't you ask Futtocks for a recipe?

  • Like 1

Ron Banks

Bears and Barrow

Link to post
Share on other sites

Choose life or heroin or h.r.t

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

I've had enough of broad beans. Other pulses are ok. But broad beans have had it

I'm several decades ahead of you on that count. Never could stand them.

Butter beans are okay though; it's a texture thing.

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hindle xiii said:

I'm having a completely rugby league free 2018. Bulls, SL, Cup, internationals, forums, scores. Stepping away from them all. I've just had enough.

Bulls have had a RL free couple of seasons.

Hello everyone, using my local free internet cafe, AKA my ex's living room.

How is everyone?

I have moved into a new seafront flat, and have 2 job offers provisional on my DBS, if offered I may take both as they are only 20hrs per week.

My alcohol intake is down to double digit units per week, mainly because I can't afford it.

  • Like 2

Where were you last Thursday?

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Bleep1673 said:

Bulls have had a RL free couple of seasons.

Hello everyone, using my local free internet cafe, AKA my ex's living room.

How is everyone?

I have moved into a new seafront flat, and have 2 job offers provisional on my DBS, if offered I may take both as they are only 20hrs per week.

My alcohol intake is down to double digit units per week, mainly because I can't afford it.

Welcome back, Bleep. Good luck.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

over 35 years later music still seems to be alive and vibrant contrary to the claim in the late 70s and early 80s that home taping was killing it.

It isn't exactly a financial pleasure for the people who actually make the music.

@RogerMcGuinn
Pandora played "Eight Miles High" 228086 times in the second quarter of 2016 and paid me $1.79

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

It isn't exactly a financial pleasure for the people who actually make the music.

@RogerMcGuinn
Pandora played "Eight Miles High" 228086 times in the second quarter of 2016 and paid me $1.79

they made a statement that home taping was killing music it was up to them to elaborate

they come swinging round that corner, they think they're benny goodman

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...