The TV Thread

2 minutes ago, Click said:

Yeah - in my old workplace they played "kiss-story"(Sp?) which is basically the same 20 odd songs on repeat all day.

No radio in my current workplace, so I don't have to go through that!

You should have ' Absolute Rock ' on , you'll work faster 

• Like 1

On 19/02/2020 at 14:31, Click said:

Yeah - in my old workplace they played "kiss-story"(Sp?) which is basically the same 20 odd songs on repeat all day.

No radio in my current workplace, so I don't have to go through that!

Kisstory is reserved for a Friday in our place 

We go from Smooth on a Monday, then A mix of absolute 80s & 90s for rest of week

• Like 1

We're working through all the Bond and Star Trek films from the beginning as our current "binge" list.

Last night, we watched Thunderball. The SPECTRE lot wanted £100m or US$280m, an exchange rate of £1:US$2.80 compared to today's £1:$1.29.

Just saying... not interested in any way in any political discussion around the why and how of that.

• Like 2

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

21 hours ago, ckn said:

We're working through all the Bond and Star Trek films from the beginning as our current "binge" list.

Last night, we watched Thunderball. The SPECTRE lot wanted £100m or US$280m, an exchange rate of £1:US$2.80 compared to today's £1:$1.29.

Just saying... not interested in any way in any political discussion around the why and how of that.

They should have just offered them Paul Pogba ?

39 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

They should have just offered them Paul Pogba ?

I had to look that one up. My knowledge of football is a bit limited these days. Have the English clubs been allowed back in European competitions yet? ?

• Haha 1

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Gave 'Hunters' a go, and it manages to be both good and bad for me, but overall was probably a miss.  

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

21 hours ago, ckn said:

I had to look that one up. My knowledge of football is a bit limited these days. Have the English clubs been allowed back in European competitions yet? ?

Yes.

Two of them play in games  against Cardiff or Swansea most weeks.

There's Newport as well, but only mediocre teams like Bradford City play them.

Edited by Wolford6

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

22 hours ago, Oxford said:

These've probably been on here already but I've only just watched them and thought they were both fantastic

image.png.c465b18bf87d5b0c893500bee521c0a0.png             image.png.c1fea29e44061a51f4821bdd2e5b200e.png

I'd rather nail my testicles with a rusty nail to a moving train, than watch Ricky "Watch me, please" Gervaise.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Bleep1673 said:

I'd rather nail my testicles with a rusty nail to a moving train, than watch Ricky "Watch me, please" Gervaise.

image.png.0ef55135b8619ede75ea1f8995d064bd.png So you enjoyed it too, brilliant!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

Series 10 of Curb Your Enthusiasm is on at the moment and the 2nd series of Altered Carbon has just started airing.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

5 minutes ago, Liverpool Rover said:

I enjoyed the first couple of widowed of the new series of Better Call Saul. There can’t be any more than a couple of series left as it is now catching up with the events of Breaking Bad.

Apparently series 6 is the end. 

• Like 1

On ‎28‎/‎02‎/‎2020 at 12:20, jacksy said:

Series 10 of Curb Your Enthusiasm is on at the moment and the 2nd series of Altered Carbon has just started airing.

I am about half way through this second season - Not enjoying it as much as the first, but it is still a good show.

2 minutes ago, Click said:

I am about half way through this second season - Not enjoying it as much as the first, but it is still a good show.

I have it ready to watch but just not started it yet. Might start tonight.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.