Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bleep1673

Football

I can understand 50:50s evening themselves out but that is as clear cut penalty as you'll likely to see. I tend to by on the side of the officials when it comes to decisions but that was just incompetence by the linesman and referee who had a clear view of the incident.

Surely, United have had the benefit of clear cut decisions for the opposition going United's way.

Surely, United have had the benefit of clear cut decisions for the opposition going United's way.

The Spurs shot that crossed the line a couple of seasons ago was only one I could think of. Saying that, goal line decisions are difficult to get right without the benefit of replay.

Fides invicta triumphat

Roberto Martinez will be pleased. He's now got a 33% better chance of keeping Wigan up once again.

Not sure about that, if we can't beat the likes of Sunderland at our place we've no right to be staying up.

Enjoyed that. :D

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Of course, I've always been a big Swansea fan [nose grows two inches].

Just the same, well done City.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

Blimey - well done Bradford!

Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. (Susan Ertz)

What's that? Free B&B at Casa de Jon for the Cup final? Sweet.

Get me a ticket and we'll talk ...

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

My initial reaction rhymed with Cook it, but on reflection, well done Bradford City, enjoy. Only 90 minutes away from Europe (that should put the willies up them).

Supporting Rugby League since 1971

I won't be going, but I'll get lil bro and his hoard of ruffians on to it.

Much appreciated.

Just heard a chelsea player been sent off for kicking a ball boy!

Wtf?

SL Steve Prescott Man of Steel 2016 - Danny Houghton  SL Top Gun 2016/2017 - Marc Sneyd (83%/89% goal success)

SL Hit Man 2016/2017 - Danny Houghton (1,289/1,123 tackles)  SL Club of the Year 2016 - Hull FC

SL Coach of the Year 2016 - Lee Radford   RL Challenge Cup Winners 2016/2017 - Hull FC

All in all, not a bad couple of years, I suppose...