16 Jul: Warrington Wolves v St Helens KO 8pm (TV)

Who will win?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Draw
    • St Helens

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right decision ball steal with more than one in attendance. 

Atkins was clever and forced it to be looked at.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Very good try by Saints to pinch it.

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Well done Saints, showed a lot of character; they made mistakes but then immediately bounced back.

www.twitter.com/flyingking2

Cracking ending to the game, second half was a lot better discipline-wise. Masoe is an absolute bowling ball, I know he gets stick for not playing for long periods but as an impact prop he's a real weapon, he's a similar kind of player to Pala'aesina and he did a decent job at Wigan.

warringtons ill discipline was their undoing 1st half ,2nd half it was equal,childs had the best game i've seen,vr's were dodgy though

Too many penalties given when players were milking it, Turner throwing himself on the floor for example. I thought Child's was his normal poor self. A draw would have been a fair result in that match.

Warrington were hard done to in that match. Good try at the end for saints. Lots of 50 50s went saints way.

Disagree, thought Childs reffed very well and certainly knocked the mouthing off on the head.

I still can't believe nobody said anything about when Russell touched the ball behind his own line before putting his foot out of play, there was even a replay of it but Eddie was rambling on about the Stevo "no scrums" vote that it wasn't noticed. Should have been a drop out but a 20m tap was given.

Unless, obviously, I've got it wrong?  :huh:

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Disagree, thought Childs reffed very well and certainly knocked the mouthing off on the head.

I still can't believe nobody said anything about when Russell touched the ball behind his own line before putting his foot out of play, there was even a replay of it but Eddie was rambling on about the Stevo "no scrums" vote that it wasn't noticed. Should have been a drop out but a 20m tap was given.

You were right Eddie was rambling on about Stevo's utter nonsense.

Correct on both counts Childs was good and Russel did before he should

Another very hard fought 2 points for Saints.  Popeye and Bluto rightly looked pretty chuffed at the end.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

We got lazy around the ruck and Roby, being the great player he is, exploited the situation. We had that game won in reality but hats off to Saints they saved two dead cert tries.

Wire desperately need a general out there..

On the plus side Dwyer was looking good again.

Great game, well played both teams.

Well, what a way to end a game.  We play dull rugby for most of it and then come up with one hell of a try with two minutes left on the clock!  Genius. 

I spent most of the match behind the sofa and feared the worst when Walsh made that dumb pass to provide Wire's interception try.  I was very relieved to see our goal line defence was back to normal and that we worked hard as a team, being down by one as we were from about 15 minutes in. 

James Roby is immense.  His kicking game was fantastic, his passing, his tackling, his awareness ... I have no idea what we will do when that man retires.  What a joy he is to watch in this form.  And well done Quinlan for being on his shoulder at just the right time. 

I think my blood pressure has just about returned to normal ...

Best defence won, great effort by saints on their own try line..... Great advert for a great game.

Shocking and I mean shocking commentary for Eddie and stevo.... Thick as ######!!!

Nice to know the're as bad as ever. How I don't miss them.

Archived