Koukash reveals all.........again

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

There's a few other SL chairmen that dont like Hetherington and no doubt think this, but the Doc has gone a bit far actually saying it in the national press.

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

:biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

There's a few other SL chairmen that dont like Hetherington and no doubt think this, but the Doc has gone a bit far actually saying it in the national press.

Did he actually say it on TV or have the press manipulated it? I haven't seen the show myself; can anyone confirm?

its an unfortunate reference, but the Daily star must have loved him for it. Pure tabloid headline.

I quite like that he doesn't mind ruffling a few feathers.you don't get a great deal of conflict in RL here in the UK any more.. not really.. i think it generates talking points and a bit more passion among clubs/players etc.. bring it on.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

koukash of course, i remember his peurile attack on eamon mc manus as well he is making the game a laughing stock

"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1455957_262746450543197_276002364_n.jpg

Why would you not sign for Salford I hear the sick pay is very lucrative. ?

I think it's more frequent than lucrative!

Check out upcoming international fixtures and highlights of past matches at http://rlfixtures.weebly.com

St Albans Centurions International Liaison Officer and former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

koukash of course, i remember his peurile attack on eamon mc manus as well he is making the game a laughing stock

Koukash is no different that a football manager or occassionally owners who make ridiclous comments on a weekly basis. RL supporters are far too sensitive; everything is either a joke or makes the sport a laughing stock. Other than our own insular world, nobody really cares.

Koukash is no different that a football manager or occassionally owners who make ridiclous comments on a weekly basis. RL supporters are far too sensitive; everything is either a joke or makes the sport a laughing stock. Other than our own insular world, nobody really cares.

Although I tend to agree, Koukash is more towards the wrestling end of overdone self-promotion than football...

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Archived