• Tonga by 1 to 6 points
    • Tonga by 7 to 12 points
    • Tonga by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Switched to BBC One now apparently..

Until someone realises it clashes with cake making on the Open University, and will be switched back to BBC Two, naturally.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

5 hours ago, EastLondonMike said:

Until someone realises it clashes with cake making on the Open University, and will be switched back to BBC Two, naturally.

Ar se, I just knew this was gonna happen. :sad:

I've now got to make a decision as to which one to watch live and which one to record.

If I watch the England v Tonga game live, will I be able to avoid finding out which order to put in the eggs, flour, sugar and butter before it's leaked somewhere in the media?

Probably butter the other way round....sorry, better.

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

11 hours ago, Scubby said:

Great post. Glad there are more people than me absolutely pumped for this game. Sausage and Egg muffin or the works?

Defo a sausage, egg and cheese bagel meal, with a very strong coffee! ?

10 hours ago, Krzzystuff said:

it is the most important meal and KFC chips n gravy just wont do that early in the day.

Hey, for us northern boys, it's NEVER too early for gravy! 

England name an unchanged 17.

I was hoping to see Roby start in front of Hodgson and I'm still not convinced about Bateman but now the team has been named I they both have absolute blinders.

This time next week we could be looking forward to England in a World Cup final.

Come on England!

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

43 minutes ago, Sco77 said:

Defo a sausage, egg and cheese bagel meal, with a very strong coffee! ?

'Bagel' in Warrington, surely it should be that great local delicacy, the barmcake unless of course you wear a black suit, homburg hat and have long curly sideburns.

And it is one of those vegitarian sausages?

3 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

'Bagel' in Warrington, surely it should be that great local delicacy, the barmcake unless of course you wear a black suit, homburg hat and have long curly sideburns.

Bagels are very nice, especially with smoked salmon and cream cheese, they sell them for breakfast at 'spoons.

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

36 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

And it is one of those vegitarian sausages?

Us Warrintonians have very sophisticated taste buds I'll have you know! Just see my post regarding the gravy! ?

I would have had pie and black peas, but cant find them since Wilderspool! ?

9 hours ago, EastLondonMike said:

At least BBC are showing it, EPG suggests Premier Sports are showing it live on Sunday morning. Which is a trick if you can manage it I suppose.

13 minutes ago, Sco77 said:

Us Warrintonians have very sophisticated taste buds I'll have you know! Just see my post regarding the gravy! ?

I would have had pie and black peas, but cant find them since Wilderspool! ?

Maybe you should flit to Wiggin Sco77, no shortage of any number of pastry delicasies there mate, in fact one hot day last summer when I went to a match the ice cream van outside the ground was selling Steak & Kidney Cornets.

First time ever that i kind of wish that my 1 year old wasn't such a good sleeper, she will only be up around 7am so i have a decision to make here. Do i have a really early night and go to bed when she does at 7.30pm and wake up at 4am, catch an hour of the Ashes before  kick off or wait until 8am and watch the record without knowing the result.

Anyway, i would have liked to have seen Percival in for Bateman and Roby starting but i cant wait for this one. Was too young last time we was in a World Cup Final so i would love for us to get there next week!

" We have achieved what you can only dream of "

Follow me on Twitter @gaz_wigan

I believe all this talk of early morning sausage and egg McMuffins has caused Dyno-Rod to cancel all leave for this weekend.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

I can see this being a tight game; Tonga all fired up for the first quarter and scoring a couple of tries, England struggling to be rid of the errors by overdoing things and then letting the defence slip. Game will then settle with Tinga tiring a little and England winning by 6 to 8 points. 

Fiji v Tinga in the final has a nice ring to it though, don't you think?

You will not get me near a McDonald's if I can help it, although I cannot fault the tea!

Legs, Dews, Legs.

Archived