29 Mar: SL: Wakefield Trinity v Castleford Tigers KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity
    • Castleford Tigers
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/03/18 at 18:45

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 27/03/2018 at 10:37 PM, Trojan Horse said:

Fifita and kirmond two big losses for wakey in the forwards. Think this will be tough. For the first time this year I’m not confident of a win.

Wouldn't be at all surprised to see the old switcharoo with Fifita coming back into the 17 at the last minute.

Young Trueman rumoured to be starting at full back for Cas with Roberts in the half's for Ellis.

22 hours ago, Godzilla said:

Wakefield need a win to keep their top 4 hopes alive - but I don't think they will do it.

Definitely a must win game for Trin here, what with 6 games played already, only 24 games left and a fifth of their season gone.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

On 3/27/2018 at 10:37 PM, Trojan Horse said:

Fifita and kirmond two big losses for wakey in the forwards. Think this will be tough. For the first time this year I’m not confident of a win.

Will they be back on Monday?

9 hours ago, Lowdesert said:

Is this thread a Tom Johnstone Free zone?  

Who?

19 hours ago, Gates1 said:

Wouldn't be at all surprised to see the old switcharoo with Fifita coming back into the 17 at the last minute.

Young Trueman rumoured to be starting at full back for Cas with Roberts in the half's for Ellis.

Suprise Suprise! Fifita plays.

Got Trueman at 40/1 for 1st try and 80/1 for 2 tries.  He starts at least (although maybe in the halves).

Im a Wakefield fan and his won’t be popular with my mates in the North Stand  but as ever I’m a realist so I’ll be honest and say what I think.

Despite a decent start to the season I’m not over impressed by Wakefield’s form. We expectedly won comfortably against HKR, struggled to a 2 point win v an awful Catalan team, we were outscored and outplayed by Salford who deserved to win but again we got home by 2 points, we struggled to put away a shot to bits Huddersfield then we were easily beat by both Wigan and Warrington conceding over 30 points in both games.

I can’t make tonight’s Cas game but I expect us to be beaten by a comfortable margin maybe 14 points, hope I’m wrong and if we click we are capable of the win.

Archived