Let's have a 'Who do you want our next coach to be' thread!!

Private Baldrick

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/13/2018 at 1:04 PM, marklaspalmas said:

The same Sheridan who had the job but walked out in disgust when he had the team picked for him? Unlikely, eh?

My fault mate didn’t go back far enough 

from what I heard at the time he was always going with Daryl just waiting for gill to put his offer together move Orr around and make way for him so he was a caretaker as such for us and would never have stopped 

your post is accurate he certainly did one after one game

2 hours ago, painkiller said:

My fault mate didn’t go back far enough 

from what I heard at the time he was always going with Daryl just waiting for gill to put his offer together move Orr around and make way for him so he was a caretaker as such for us and would never have stopped 

your post is accurate he certainly did one after one game

Aye, mate.

Sambarlowgate if I remember rightly.?

Today's P&C Express says the club wont reply to the coaching situation. That obviously shows that things are still being considered and circumstances being sorted. I reckon then it is sit and wait for the outcome.

31 minutes ago, coolie said:

David Moyes or Steve mcClaren

For me.. 

Because I can't split them for been rubbish ;)

It will soon be January lads & lasses ;)

Graham Souness was a #### manager too.Have you got more than eight players yet at Dewsbury?

6 hours ago, Monkeymagic22 said:

York and Rams fans laughing at Fev?. I’ve heard it all now. 

Where are the York fans laughing? Simply said James Ford won’t leave York for Fev, that’s all. Not because we suddenly think we’re better than you but more because he’s literally just agreed a full time contract with us. 

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

10 hours ago, Simon Hall said:

Where are the York fans laughing? Simply said James Ford won’t leave York for Fev, that’s all. Not because we suddenly think we’re better than you but more because he’s literally just agreed a full time contract with us. 

Henry Ford?........just banter mate, I'm chuffed for York and hope they never have to go back down. 

40 minutes ago, Blue Pike said:

York is probably the best city in England.My sister lives there and its a good day /night out. As for staying in the League I think so but it won’t be a walk in the park.

Don’t get me wrong, I love visiting York for a weekend away. Some great things to do, and plenty of good pubs. 

Archived