Let's have a 'Who do you want our next coach to be' thread!!

Private Baldrick

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

have mentioned stu dickins everytime we have a coach swop at mount over past few years, i think he would build a really strong steady away side that played tough rugby,he must have a vast amount a knowledge waiting to put into action, would be a coach to build round for a few years not half a season, wouldent have kilshaw near my squad as have seen first hand his brainfarts a few times, its only last season he dragged a player off from middle a pitch at half time by skruff of his neck shouting in his face in front of their own fans, he throws wobblers far too easy for me. as for duffy i did think he would be on his way once his second in command were sent packing as it were supposed to be part of the deal in first place to get him here so it said on forum.

My choice would be between Ross"s and Yorkshire Tracky. For goodness sake, how many have we had over the past seasons. Strikes me that it is who you know, not how much you know.

6 hours ago, Robin Evans said:

It's killer init? Can't see it being anyone else now

Rochdale to Fev ? Duffy came from Swinton it’s a simlar appointment and destined to end badly nowt been confirmed with Duffy yet all this could be utter ###### 

and it’s doing our club no favours at all 

1st the rubbish with ridyard now this !

4 hours ago, Private Baldrick said:

Not officially through an official statement from an official of the club. Unofficially, from an unofficial conversation though, it is official.

Sounds as if someone is playing DUFFtings. If you don't know what they are you are not from Featherstone. 

3 hours ago, Smudger06 said:

James Ford. 

More chance of Henry Ford being your new coach I reckon.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

Archived