RLWC 2021 to take place at Buckingham Palace

PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF http://www.rugbyleaguecares.org/ and http://www.walesrugbyleague.co.uk/article/8790/join-team-wales-for-2013

Predictions for the future -

Crusaders RL to get a franchise for 2012 onwards -WRONG

Widnes Vikings also to get a franchise - RIGHT

Crusaders RL to do the double over Widnes and finish five places ahead of them -WRONG

Widnes Vikings NOT to dominate rugby league in years to come! STILL TO COME

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/cardiffdemonsrlfc/

http://www.walesrugbyleague.co.uk/

I promise to pay �10 to the charity of Bomb Jacks choice if Widnes Millionaires finish above the battling underdogs Crusaders RL. I OWE A TENNER!

http://www.jaxaxe.co...89/Default.aspx

8 minutes ago, Oliver Clothesoff said:

Over 5m “likes” for the Royals on Facebook but of course, how many are active users and how many are going to be active when it’s drawn is another discussion. 

I really wanted the draw to have been on Prime time TV. 

I wanted the draw to take place on the Totalrl.com website in one of our weekly podcasts that are due to start again soon.

Unfortunately Prince Harry has stepped on our toes.

I might report him to the Queen.

9 minutes ago, Oliver Clothesoff said:

Over 5m “likes” for the Royals on Facebook but of course, how many are active users and how many are going to be active when it’s drawn is another discussion. 

I really wanted the draw to have been on Prime time TV. 

The article doesn’t say it won’t be, it just says it will be streamed on the royal family’s social media, not necessarily that it won’t be shown anywhere else. 

Just now, Eddie said:

The article doesn’t say it won’t be, it just says it will be streamed on the royal family’s social media, not necessarily that it won’t be shown anywhere else. 

True, I suppose no times were given so there’s still a possibility. I would hope that it would be televised, especially if the BBC/any other free to air channel are to screen games, just to start creating a buzz. 

26 minutes ago, jannerboyuk said:

WOW.. fantastic news and great to see having him associated with the game is having some impact.. 

(although your topic title does make it sound like the whole thing was being hosted there which would have made getting tickets a bit more interesting to be fair!)

3 minutes ago, Oliver Clothesoff said:

True, I suppose no times were given so there’s still a possibility. I would hope that it would be televised, especially if the BBC/any other free to air channel are to screen games, just to start creating a buzz. 

Even by the RFL’s impossibly poor standards, streaming it only on the Royal Family’s Facebook and twitter pages would be an all time low. 

This is quite a coup I think. Very few people will watch a draw live but being able to show a backdrop of Buck Palace on the news, future video clips etc, will give far more of an impression that this is a big deal than a leisure centre in Keighley.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

26 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

This is quite a coup I think. Very few people will watch a draw live but being able to show a backdrop of Buck Palace on the news, future video clips etc, will give far more of an impression that this is a big deal than a leisure centre in Keighley.

Nonsense, why are we neglecting the heartlands like Keighley again? The game is dying there and instead we choose to host it in some fancy nancy palace, so devolved from our roots that is beyond a joke.

30 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

Bingo.

41 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

A definite coup.

Feeling very positive about rugby league in this country at the moment. No doubt there'll be a sh*tstorm along soon to dampen my optimism. 

Maybe SL sacking Sky’s deal off like they did the French one. 

2 hours ago, jannerboyuk said:

Crikey

1 hour ago, Just Browny said:

quite a coup

2 hours ago, Number 16 said:

Awesome news. 

Couldn't have put it better!

What it is to have friends in high places!

I see it's attracted the usual suspects.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

6 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Don't worry, Prince Andrew will be there to ensure everyone is having a good time.

Working the bar these days to earn his keep is he?

(There are hundreds of crueler comments I could have made, but you know, the mods have to clear up the mess afterwards....)

More great news for the 2021 World Cup.

I'm calling it... this will be the best Rugby League tournament ever and the best thing to happen in our sport in my lifetime. 

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

2 hours ago, Oliver Clothesoff said:

Great contribution, you patronising clown. 

Strike 3. Banned after two prior formal warnings including one suspension.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Archived