Choose a name for our Jamaican rugby league fan group

Copa

Now we’ve selected a team, 

we need a name for our Jamaican rugby league fan group to go on the team’s jersey. 

Some options I’ve come up with:

1- Friends of the Hyenas

2- Friends of Hyenas Rugby League

3- The Hyenas fan club

4- Friends of Jamaican rugby league

5- Jamaican Rugby League fans

6- Cool Rugby fan club

Choose one (or a couple) or add your own suggestions.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Friends of Jamaican Rugby League.

I'd like to think that next year we could do this again, but maybe sponsor another team.  I believe everyone put money in to help the whole of Jamaican Rugby League not just one team and because of that the name should reflect that we support all Jamaican rugby league teams not just one. And Friends because we all just want to help, plus it was the name used on the donation page so if your not on this forum and donated you can at least see that the money was used on Jamaican Rugby League.

12 hours ago, North but south said:

Friends of Jamaican Rugby League.

I'd like to think that next year we could do this again, but maybe sponsor another team.  I believe everyone put money in to help the whole of Jamaican Rugby League not just one team and because of that the name should reflect that we support all Jamaican rugby league teams not just one. And Friends because we all just want to help, plus it was the name used on the donation page so if your not on this forum and donated you can at least see that the money was used on Jamaican Rugby League.

I can’t argue with that. ?

7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

4, with ‘Total RL Forum’ in small writing underneath so people know where to find us? Or even ‘Find/ Join is at the TotalRL Forum’?

Find us/join us is good or even just @ Totalrl Forum 

I guess it all depends on if the forum gives permission.

I hope this isn't against the rules, I'm not going to start up a new thread about it but if anyone wants to do a similar thing with the Nicaraguan domestic comp I can arrange it. They have zero sponsors between the 4 team's so there could be some pretty well priced packages.

new rise.jpg

1 hour ago, Pulga said:

I hope this isn't against the rules, I'm not going to start up a new thread about it but if anyone wants to do a similar thing with the Nicaraguan domestic comp I can arrange it. They have zero sponsors between the 4 team's so there could be some pretty well priced packages.

Send me a direct message mate

1 hour ago, Pulga said:

I'd happily give a tenner each month if something was set up. I'm sure others would sign up also. Maybe each quarter we decide who should get the cash. Jamaica this time. Maybe Nicaragua next. Then Nigeria or whoever. 

12 minutes ago, Number 16 said:

I'd happily give a tenner each month if something was set up. I'm sure others would sign up also. Maybe each quarter we decide who should get the cash. Jamaica this time. Maybe Nicaragua next. Then Nigeria or whoever. 

I can ask the guys at Dev Inno (who set up this Jamaican one) to do this for us. I know one the founders so should be easy. 

Friends of Jamaican Rugby League gets my vote.

I'm up for regular donations to help other clubs and competitions, although if that happens we might need to become Friends of World Rugby League or similar.

8 minutes ago, Whippet13 said:

Friends of Jamaican Rugby League gets my vote.

I'm up for regular donations to help other clubs and competitions, although if that happens we might need to become Friends of World Rugby League or similar.

World Rugby League is the name of the rival governing body that has headquarters in Pakistan and includes Greece, Italy and Argentina.

Archived