Jump to content

Super League Promotion (Merged Threads)


Col81
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, goldcoaster said:

When i first read about the process for adding a new team my initial thought was 'Toulouse for sure'. My thoughts haven't changed. Not other club is comparable to what Toulouse can bring to the league. They are ready - it's time to add them.

I say that as someone who would love to see York get added - I love that city and think York has the greatest potential of all English clubs. However, Toulouse are the best option for the here and now, and the decision makers would be mad to pass on them.

what about away crowds? i can see york been massive in next few years, but a couple of teams already have a fantastic away support and traveling away  for years.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


12 hours ago, sweaty craiq said:

You are a new club, wrote of debts and are massively in debt again - walked away from a lease to play outside Bradford leaving the other clubs to pay that lease the RFL kindly signed without a vote. You have a shocking credit rating and have not made the play offs since 2015

PS hope you move back to Odsal, build the club back up and win a place in SL or get selected if we have this farce again after showing you are in the T4/5 in the comp

#anyonebutbradford

Credit ratings. For when you are too lazy to bother with even acid test ratios. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, silverback said:

what about away crowds? i can see york been massive in next few years, but a couple of teams already have a fantastic away support and traveling away  for years.

Few hundred people the difference between all of them lets be honest

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Col81 said:

I STARTED THIS THREAD WE ARE 24 PAGES ON!!!!!!!!!!!! I ASK AGAIN WHO IS THE NEW TEAM IN SUPER LEAGUE!! STRAIGHT ANSWERS

The decision is next Wednesday mate. 

York.

  • Like 1

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Col81 said:

I STARTED THIS THREAD WE ARE 24 PAGES ON!!!!!!!!!!!! I ASK AGAIN WHO IS THE NEW TEAM IN SUPER LEAGUE!! STRAIGHT ANSWERS

I started a thread that started the whole World laughing .....  Straight answer

I've no idea

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Col81 said:

I STARTED THIS THREAD WE ARE 24 PAGES ON!!!!!!!!!!!! I ASK AGAIN WHO IS THE NEW TEAM IN SUPER LEAGUE!! STRAIGHT ANSWERS

A team who will please our new NRL masters.

I'm going Adelaide. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Col81 said:

York................................... You must be joking everyone was saying Bradford. For me it has to be Toulose everyone else is a joke

Why start a thread then? Just go with what's rattling round your own head.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The SL will go with a sensible option for now that sadly will rule out Toulouse for another year.

Having had a really good think about this my money would be on LONDON BRONCOS they have kept their powder very dry.

I would expect a whole host of new signings sponsorship and a long term stadium announcement from them (Just my gut feeling here:)

Another factor will be financial and with the Broncos SL know that they can rely yet again on the incredible David Hughes for financial reliability.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

From my 2017 expierence Tommy, your club was one of the worst for bringing fans.

Now now 'Arry.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Tommygilf said:

Few hundred people the difference between all of them lets be honest

 maybe,but had rather see fev or leigh fans packed at back a sticks on telly rather than half a dozen from toulouse, but to be fair am not too fussed,been a batley fan i really enjoy the game and its a real suprise when we turn some a the bigger teams over,must be naff to win every week, but i dont get all this anti bulls,if people are going to go out there way to make the place a lot better for lots of fans whats to knock about it all. we always seem to dwell on the past and not get stuck into what here and now in next 12 months, everyone beefed and moaned when TWp failed due to moneybags saying thats enough, and now heres a chance to build a yorkshire powerhouse just up 606 and its folks crying in there cornflakes again.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, silverback said:

 maybe,but had rather see fev or leigh fans packed at back a sticks on telly rather than half a dozen from toulouse, but to be fair am not too fussed,been a batley fan i really enjoy the game and its a real suprise when we turn some a the bigger teams over,must be naff to win every week, but i dont get all this anti bulls,if people are going to go out there way to make the place a lot better for lots of fans whats to knock about it all. we always seem to dwell on the past and not get stuck into what here and now in next 12 months, everyone beefed and moaned when TWp failed due to moneybags saying thats enough, and now heres a chance to build a yorkshire powerhouse just up 606 and its folks crying in there cornflakes again.

I suppose its different expectations of going to a match and watching over a season. My approach to my football team is totally different to my view of my Rugby team 😅

Its difficult to argue for a strategic vision to build Bradford back up when the terms of entry to super league this year are as they are. Its difficult to argue any in fact.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • John Drake changed the title to Super League Promotion (Merged Threads)
  • ckn locked this topic
  • ckn unlocked this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...