Sun 28th Mar: CC2: Swinton Lions v Oldham KO 12:30 (BBC Sport)

Who will win?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Swinton Lions
    • Oldham

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 28/03/21 at 12:00

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 25/03/2021 at 21:21, The Art of Hand and Foot said:

Oldham by 9. Lions will try and get it wide, but Won t be able to cope with the Yeds down the middle. They think ridyard will control the play but I know, if he's playing, Barran will dominate the the ruck. Come on Oldham  (First home of the greatest game) .

Is the Oldham pack bigger than Bradford's?

The live stream's started.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

If we kept hold of the ball, we might be doing OK!

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

3 minutes ago, Gerrumonside ref said:

That wind is strong 

Some interesting kicks so far!

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

One of those days when it feels like having the wind behind you might not be such an advantage. 

Oldham in red and white hoops and blue shorts, and Swinton in blue with a white V pleases me - even if it makes me feel old for being pleased about it...

First appearance of 2021 for Steve the cameraman's chamois!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Too many people shooting out of the line for me....

Archived