Thu 22 Apr: SL: Huddersfield Giants v St Helens KO 19:45 (Sky)

Who will win?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants
    • St Helens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/04/21 at 19:15

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoping its the Saints of the 2nd half against Wakey that turn up and not the one of the 1st half. Looks like we'll get Percival & Mata'utia back but have lost Makinson.

Lets hope we don't see a repeat of Gaskell's swan diving and it was just a 1 off to coincide with the Bafta's last weekend 😁

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

The big call for Saints is what to do with Welsby when our numbers 1 -7 are all fit. With Makinson out this week, the belief is Naiqama will move to the wing with Percival and Welsby at centre. If Percival is still out, then Nisbett will come onto the wing.

With the way Huddersfield have been playing, we should win if we play close to our best. But we haven't really clicked in the first half of games yet, so Huddersfield will surely be targeting a big start to rattle us.

I’ve got a feeling Huddersfield will win this, it’s usually the case that a side who hasn’t won a game, shock a side who haven’t lost a match. Huddersfield have too many good players(esp with Sezer) and i expect them to climb the table, and i can see a former Saint coming back to haunt them. That’s what it says in the tea leaves of my huge mug. I’ll go for Huddersfield by 4, but i hope im wrong. 

I think Huddersfield will come good eventually, and despite all the plaudits Saints have been receiving, they haven't blown me away yet. They are yet to play a decent side and I can see them getting caught out here. I fancy a little upset.

Hudds by 4

1 hour ago, MZH said:

I think Huddersfield will come good eventually, and despite all the plaudits Saints have been receiving, they haven't blown me away yet. They are yet to play a decent side and I can see them getting caught out here. I fancy a little upset.

Hudds by 4

I guess they're not playing one this weekend either then given Hudds are joint bottom on Zero wins and Zero points 😁

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

Sadly, "it ain't gonna be pretty" as Paul Hogan once said in his famous Oscars speech.

I hope I'm wrong but I think it'll be 0 from 4 for the home team and 4 from 4 for the away team.

Hudds 10 Skints 28.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

At least it’s in Huddersfield. I’m not keen on games being played at the ‘away’ teams’ ground, which has happened a fair bit during lockdown. I appreciate the reasons for it but it doesn’t seem reasonable when alternative venues are available. 

Superb from YJW.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Gaskell certainly knows how to play to the ref.

Hudds are gonna get a reputation for themselves if this acting goes on for much longer.

Don't get me wrong, I'm rooting for them but it's getting obvious and embarrassing.

Archived