Kenny Edwards at the RFL Disciplinary

"Grade F : Other contrary behaviour" v Catalans playing for Huddersfield last Thursday.

https://www.rugby-league.com/article/35682/disciplinary-|-match-review-panel

Anyone have any inkling of what he did that's worth a potential 8 plus match ban?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deary me.

WTF is wrong with these people?

35 minutes ago, daz39 said:

Placed a digit up the anal passage of an opponent.

And does that actually cure cramp?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

50 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

And does that actually cure cramp?

No but it cures glaucoma.

It does however bring me to a an appropriate point.   I've had 1 examination this week and having 2 scans next week.   A suitable procedure is inevitable.  I think I will be forcing myself to concentrate on other things than harranging the RFL etc for some time.  Better things let's hope all round. 

49 minutes ago, Hela Wigmen said:

Wasn’t ten games for a second grab?

Your right, sorry. There's been 2 done for this during this season hasnt there? Didn't get much of a ban either I think.

2 hours ago, Rupert Prince said:

It does however bring me to a an appropriate point.   I've had 1 examination this week and having 2 scans next week.   A suitable procedure is inevitable.  I think I will be forcing myself to concentrate on other things than harranging the RFL etc for some time.  Better things let's hope all round. 

Good luck mate. Good you got yourself checked out.

2 hours ago, Rupert Prince said:

All the very best, RP.  And if you find that haranguing the RFl helps, keep at it!

11 hours ago, dboy said:

Kasiano's shirt.

I've actually seen him have some very good games for Catalans coming off the bench.

And you can bypass the sweary filter using sh*t instead.

9 minutes ago, Alan Robertson said:

Victim? If Edwards has confirmed a lack of prostate issues, hasn't he saved the 'recipient' a time-consuming visit to see his GP?

True, but have you seen his consultation fees? Daylight robbery.

Archived