Thur 31st Mar: SL: Wigan Warriors v Hull FC KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/03/22 at 19:30

Is Wane going to be a massive mistake for England.

Anyway, i hope Connor has a blinder.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Normal end stand for away fans is shut so we’re slumming it with the home fans!

My word, it’s cold.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

6 hours ago, TBC said:

That reminds me of one of the first times I wandered across to Hull from Huddersfield.

Decided to follow a car whose driver was obviously an FC supporter.

Ended up in the middle of some estate (ableit turned out to be reasonably close to the ground) where the guy got out and went into the nearest house.

Think he'd just gone to his Mums for dinner...

That exact same thing happened to me once going to Wigan!

Shaun Wane in the stand.  Bateman in the centre.

Well, that's the Centres for England thread decided. 

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Your weekly reminder that Jai Field is "a bit quick".

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Davo5 said:

Jake The Karate Kid Connor.

He's more of a Billy Zabka than a Ralph Macchio.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Gale shouldn't have picked that ball up and he went the wrong way once he had it.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Grade F for Swift

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Archived