Sat 28th May: Challenge Cup Final: Huddersfield Giants v Wigan Warriors KO 15:00 (BBC One)

Who will win?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants by 13 points or more
    • Huddersfield Giants by 7 to 12 points
    • Huddersfield Giants by 1 to 6 points
    • Wigan Warriors by 1 to 6 points
    • Wigan Warriors by 7 to 12 points
    • Wigan Warriors by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 28/05/22 at 14:30

On 25/05/2022 at 21:10, Futtocks said:

No idea - maybe start a thread with the question on the TRL Aussie forum. It would be interesting to find out.

On 25/05/2022 at 21:08, dkw said:

Do you know how its viewed in Aus now, is it still a big thing or just ignored? I know it used to be a huge match down under, pubs opening at daft o`clock to accommodate it etc.

Not very big unfortunately. I’ve watched all NRL games today so far and haven’t heard it mentioned, mind you I might have missed something. I’d be surprised if that many knew it was on let alone stay up to watch. Diehards & expats.

There was a trailer for the CCF during the Cronulla/Roosters game on Fox League 502. I don't know about earlier, as I was asleep.

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Great stadium, pain in the arris to get to.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

35 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Tottenham has easily the best sausage rolls I’ve ever had at a stadium. Big thick sausage and decent pastry. £4.50.

Refuse to pay £6.75 a pint though 

I just had a couple of discounted jumbo sausage rolls from the pound shop for 56p each! North/South divide summed up in pastry! 😂

48 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Tottenham has easily the best sausage rolls I’ve ever had at a stadium. Big thick sausage and decent pastry. £4.50.

Refuse to pay £6.75 a pint though 

Bring a few back chief 

Here's Lizzie!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Slightly stilted Abide With Me, better than last year's though.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

1 minute ago, Just Browny said:

Slightly stilted Abide With Me, better than last year's though.

Not her best performance. Still good to hear her, of course.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

In line with RL tradition, the first line of the national anthem is missed for some reason.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

I hope Twinny doesn't suffer from vertigo! 🥴

Ralph Waldo Emerson