The Transfer Rumour Mill Thread

5 minutes ago, Damien said:

I think Sironen is a cracking player and Saints have done well to keep him, he always impresses me every time I see him play. He js one of those typical Aussie second rows, hard working, a bit of niggle, strong technically and he just does all the little things right.

Bit of a knob 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

8 minutes ago, Damien said:

I think Sironen is a cracking player and Saints have done well to keep him, he always impresses me every time I see him play. He js one of those typical Aussie second rows, hard working, a bit of niggle, strong technically and he just does all the little things right.

That’s fantastic news for Saints fans. He seems to have settled in very well at the club now and is enjoying playing in the SL. He’s excellent in defence and attack. 

29 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

Bit of a knob 

Damn fine forward though. 

Any road, there’s no bigger phallus than your very own Zak. The very definition of a massive bell shaped end every time I see him out in the fleshpots of Ponte Carlo. 

Edited by David Shepherd
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, David Shepherd said:

Damn fine forward though. 

Any road, there’s no bigger phallus than your very own Zak. The very definition of a massive bell shaped end every time I see him out in the fleshpots of Ponte Carlo. 

On holiday last October chatting with a CAS couple, " we don't want him " , ". neither do we " , a few weeks later and there he is resplendent in a shirt with a big pussy on the front , fair do's he's been pretty good so far , but we are all waiting 😉 , seems to be enjoying himself , hope it lasts , he's a little Angel 😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GUBRATS said:

On holiday last October chatting with a CAS couple, " we don't want him " , ". neither do we " , a few weeks later and there he is resplendent in a shirt with a big pussy on the front , fair do's he's been pretty good so far , but we are all waiting 😉 , seems to be enjoying himself , hope it lasts , he's a little Angel 😂

Only a matter of time…..

Leopards never change etc etc

(see what I did there?) 🤪

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Josef K said:

That’s fantastic news for Saints fans. He seems to have settled in very well at the club now and is enjoying playing in the SL. He’s excellent in defence and attack. 

And he’s good company for Knowles at the disciplinarians.

10 hours ago, GUBRATS said:

Time he was moved to second row he is big and fast enough, he is never a centre with ball in hand defence not to bad mind, and even though a couple or three years ago he proclaimed himself to be the best Full Back in the comp - he was sadly mistaken.

2 hours ago, Davo5 said:

Sironen's discipline is massively improved this year, he's had 2 Grade B charges and served 2 one match bans

• Haha 1

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

6 hours ago, Davo5 said:

He was worse than Knowles for his discipline last season, and although he has been banned twice already this season i am hoping he has got more control over his red mist moments. He is also a far better player than Knowles. 

7 hours ago, Josef K said:

He was worse than Knowles for his discipline last season, and although he has been banned twice already this season i am hoping he has got more control over his red mist moments. He is also a far better player than Knowles. 

Don't agree, if Knowles can stay on the pitch he is as good as anyone in the world - great potential 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 10/06/2023 at 15:11, Harry Stottle said:

Ritson not good enough?

Was always a stop gap until Lewis Murphy became available.  But things didn't quite pan out that way.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

Confirmed - Leeds re-sign Handley for three years.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

15 hours ago, Mr Frisky said:

Don't agree, if Knowles can stay on the pitch he is as good as anyone in the world - great potential 

I can’t remember the last time he had a standout game for Saints. The previous coach turned him into a one dimensional battering ram.
Bell has got some ball handling skills, and that is why id sooner have him at 13 than Knowles at this moment in time. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Davo5 said:

Wigan being linked down under with former Storm & current Dolphins centre Branko Lee.

I thought Wigan wanted to be a top club 🤣

Lee has to be one of the worst centre's, Nay actually worst players in the NRL - Utter Garbage !!!

Clubs sign him as a cheap squad filler, then they realise just how useless he actually is and then try to get rid at the earliest opportunity. He's been passed around the NRL from club to club, never managing to play more than a handful of games each year before getting dropped.

25 minutes ago, Saint Toppy said:

I thought Wigan wanted to be a top club 🤣

Lee has to be one of the worst centre's, Nay actually worst players in the NRL - Utter Garbage !!!

Clubs sign him as a cheap squad filler, then they realise just how useless he actually is and then try to get rid at the earliest opportunity. He's been passed around the NRL from club to club, never managing to play more than a handful of games each year before getting dropped.

Hardly an inspiring signing but once again your level of exaggeration when it comes to anything Wigan is both concerning & entertaining.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Davo5 said:

Hardly an inspiring signing but once again your level of exaggeration when it comes to anything Wigan is both concerning & entertaining.

Have you ever watch Brenko Lee play - he's truly awful

The Dolphins signed him because they were desperately short of players and needed cheap squad fillers. No surprise they want rid of him just 1/2 year into his contract. He probably started the year as 3rd choice centre behind Lemuelu & Aitken but now even TeWhare has overtaken him. If Gildart wasn't so poor he'd probably even be 5th choice.

The fact every club bar the Titans (who were awful themselves when he played there) ditched him as soon as they could and the fact he's only managed 87 1st team games in 10 years tells you everything you need to know about him.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Saint Toppy said:

Have you ever watch Brenko Lee play - he's truly awful

The Dolphins signed him because they were desperately short of players and needed cheap squad fillers. No surprise they want rid of him just 1/2 year into his contract. He probably started the year as 3rd choice centre behind Lemuelu & Aitken but now even TeWhare has overtaken him. If Gildart wasn't so poor he'd probably even be 5th choice.

The fact every club bar the Titans (who were awful themselves when he played there) ditched him as soon as they could and the fact he's only managed 87 1st team games in 10 years tells you everything you need to know about him.

Yet he's still played State of Origin

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DoubleD said:

Yet he's still played State of Origin

God knows how, Queensland were really scraping the bottom of the barrel when they picked him. No surprise they ever picked him again after that match 🤣

• Like 1