The Transfer Rumour Mill Thread

5 hours ago, phiggins said:

He’s on $600k a year on his current contract but I’d have thought that the chances of another NRL club offering him a further contract at the same level are pretty slim. Isn’t that contract up at the end of this season?

Try $800k more like 

• Like 1

On 03/06/2023 at 01:27, AB90 said:

Because he’ll most likley be one of the very best fowards in SL (like he was before he left).

He’s a current England international and very good player. Marquee is more than justifiable.

Most likely,he’ll certainly have to go up a few gears from his NRL form to get back to that level especially if his current huge contract is being matched.

Edited by Davo5

19 hours ago, Chrispmartha said:

Luke Brooks being linked with the Rhinos again, I haven’t watched a lot of NRL over the last few years but i know Wests have been garbage. Has he suffered from being in s poor team? Maybe a few years in SL would be good for him.

Luke Brooks is playing brilliantly now. The Wests Tigers are in a resurgence. Coach Tim Sheens has stated that he wants to re-sign Luke Brooks. 

Sorry to be blunt, but you do need to keep up.

On 01/06/2023 at 09:04, Futtocks said:

Rumour is that Moses Mbye's agent is touting him around SL clubs for 2024. Bit of an iffy signing, I'd say.

Moses Mbye is a cult hero in his father's nation of Gambia. I have been told this by a Gambian expat. Moses would be a marvelous tool for growing the game in Gambia if he came to London. He could link up with the local Gambian expat community and set up contacts inside Gambia for the IRL to promote his visit there in the off season.

8 hours ago, Bradman Better said:

Luke Brooks is playing brilliantly now. The Wests Tigers are in a resurgence. Coach Tim Sheens has stated that he wants to re-sign Luke Brooks. 

Sorry to be blunt, but you do need to keep up.

Erm Im only reporting what the Aussie press are reporting in the last couple of days.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, LeytherRob said:

Rumours gathering that Josh Maguire's contract is set to be terminated at Warrington following his latest run in with the RFL disciplinary

Toby King to return in his place?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Another week another short term fix for the Blue Sox. 

Id imagine there be will be some unrest in the camp with all these duel reg and loan signings coming and taking the place of the lads that have been with the club all year. 

Havnt they got any of their own players?

Edited by Ragingbull

12 minutes ago, Mumby Magic said:

Thought he was in first team at Giants?

Think he has been on the fringes. Really good signing for us as in my opinion he is too good to be playing at Championship level but with Moore and Inman already here it's a bit of a strange signing but does stop any of our rivals signing him and a number were in for him by the sounds of it but hometown club and all that.

44 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

Think he has been on the fringes. Really good signing for us as in my opinion he is too good to be playing at Championship level but with Moore and Inman already here it's a bit of a strange signing but does stop any of our rivals signing him and a number were in for him by the sounds of it but hometown club and all that.

Riley Dean next ?

1 hour ago, Ragingbull said:

Another week another short term fix for the Blue Sox. 

Id imagine there be will be some unrest in the camp with all these duel reg and loan signings coming and taking the place of the lads that have been with the club all year. 

Havnt they got any of their own players?

Maybe they can "Dual" it out to see who plays?