Corey Norman

10 minutes ago, barnyia said:

More worried about the one match for Ashall bot than Norman 

I can understand that Ashall Bott looked excellent in attack really troubled the defence.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

4 hours ago, Oxford said:

I can understand that Ashall Bott looked excellent in attack really troubled the defence.

To be honest he needs a rest , twisted knee.

20 minutes ago, RigbyLuger said:

You can always rely on The Sun for a headline...and you don't have to click on it!

Don't worry I won't.

Does anyone read the Sc*m anymore?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It made the front page of the BBC sports page. Not often for a RL story. I wonder what system they use for deciding what goes straight to the front page. I assume apart from the popularity of the sport, how controversial it is. 

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

11 hours ago, Dave T said:

As always, my position on this is that it is sexual assault and players shouldn't be allowed to play at this level doing that. 

So you would include the likes of Kenny Edwards, Tommy Makinson,Tom Lineham etc. I certainly would grubs all of them.

Just now, Loiner said:

So you would include the likes of Kenny Edwards, Tommy Makinson,Tom Lineham etc. I certainly would grubs all of them.

The first two words of my post answers your question. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, RayCee said:

It made the front page of the BBC sports page. Not often for a RL story. I wonder what system they use for deciding what goes straight to the front page. I assume apart from the popularity of the sport, how controversial it is. 

I saw it. Obviously appalling behaviour. I did chuckle at BBC describing them as "bottom side Toulouse."

7 hours ago, kiggy said:

Don't worry I won't.

Does anyone read the Sc*m anymore?

Yes, people, millions of them,  do still read the Sun. The Sun's latest reported daily circulation was 1.2 million copies, making the Sun possibly still the biggest selling print paper, though the Mail may well have overtaken the Sun by now. Circulation of print titles is dropping rapidly  by between roughly 10 and 20 percent a year, though the Mail is falling at a slower rate than the Sun.  Readership is usually higher than circulation and that applies to the Sun just as much as to any other paper. For comparisons,  the Daily Mirror circulation is around 300, 000, around one quarter of the Sun's figures. However,  since the Sun, along with The Guardian, only reveals its stats to advertisers, the very latest figures for the Sun and the Guardian may be incorrect. So yes, people do still read the Sun. HTH.

https://pressgazette.co.uk/most-popular-newspapers-uk-abc-monthly-circulation-figures/

The risk/reward for doing this is so our of whack you would have to think the people doing it are a slice short of a full loaf.

Slightly irritating your opponent for a few minutes versus an 8+ game ban and being thought of as a dirty ####. 

• Like 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

It's almost beyond belief that anyone would do such a thing deliberately. I saw the incident on TV and thought to myself...did he really do that? What on earth did he think he was doing? Clearly not thinking.

Wonder what his defence was? Is he going to appeal? 

1 hour ago, Just Browny said:

The risk/reward for doing this is so our of whack you would have to think the people doing it are a slice short of a full loaf.

Slightly irritating your opponent for a few minutes versus an 8+ game ban and being thought of as a dirty ####. 

I'm just wondering what 'reward' anyone sees in doing this!

I'm also hoping the epithet 'Just Browny' doesn't indicate you have 'inside' knowledge on this 😆

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, JohnM said:

Yes, people, millions of them,  do still read the Sun. The Sun's latest reported daily circulation was 1.2 million copies, making the Sun possibly still the biggest selling print paper, though the Mail may well have overtaken the Sun by now. Circulation of print titles is dropping rapidly  by between roughly 10 and 20 percent a year, though the Mail is falling at a slower rate than the Sun.  Readership is usually higher than circulation and that applies to the Sun just as much as to any other paper. For comparisons,  the Daily Mirror circulation is around 300, 000, around one quarter of the Sun's figures. However,  since the Sun, along with The Guardian, only reveals its stats to advertisers, the very latest figures for the Sun and the Guardian may be incorrect. So yes, people do still read the Sun. HTH.

https://pressgazette.co.uk/most-popular-newspapers-uk-abc-monthly-circulation-figures/

It was a rhetorical question to be honest but thanks for the analysis. 

• Haha 1