Leigh changing their name? Bored journo doing a rumour?

55 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Degsy did it in Word just before the presser 

I swear to God this is probably true 🤣

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

7 minutes ago, gingerjon said:

The only reason I think it might be is that the Twitter handle is still Leigh Centurions.

Beyond that ...

There hasn’t even been a Leigh thread on this forum for the last few days, they needed to do something about that. 

• Haha 1

Flippin' eck.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

2 minutes ago, gingerjon said:

Shoo-in to win the mascot race.

You're thinking of Wigan Cheetahs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.