1. 1. Who will win?

• Papua New Guinea by 13 points or more
    • Papua New Guinea by 7 to 12 points
    • Papua New Guinea by 1 to 6 points
    • Wales by 1 to 6 points
    • Wales by 7 to 12 points
    • Wales by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/10/22 at 20:00

I got tickets. PNG will win comfortably but it the effort is anything like last week I'll be happy. I thought Wales would ship 200points in their games and have massively out performed my expectations. They can walk of heads held high regardless of results.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, SydneyRoosters said:

Going to be a fantastic game, The kumuls should rest a large chunk of the squad so the game will most likely be very competitive. Wales have been phenomenal and they could definitely win if every goes right.

Backing PNG 26:9

(Cheeky halftime field goal from Ollie olds)

Can the Kumuls afford to rest a large chunk of their squad? They still need to beat Wales to have a chance of reaching the quarterfinals unless they want to rely on the Kukis losing to Tonga or going through on points difference.

• Like 3

On 28/10/2022 at 01:04, gogledd said:

Wales by exactly 23 points....and a place in the Quarter finals!

Well it will be like the finish to the Cook Islands game if they lead by 20 with a minute to go ! 

The Rugby League Fan's Mantra for helping the game grow internationally is ten two-letter words - IF IT IS TO BE, IT IS UP TO ME.

On 27/10/2022 at 16:04, gogledd said:

Wales by exactly 23 points....and a place in the Quarter finals!

I'm not saying it's a likely scenario but if, Wales can hang in the game and make life difficult for the Kumuls, there are such things as brain explosions and red cards which can make unlikely outcomes possible. Wales have certainly shown they have some guts in their last two games and PNG's discipline can be dicey.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

On 27/10/2022 at 00:57, RayCee said:

They have met twice before, one win each. PNG will obviously double their tally but Wales have a gutsy squad. 

I remember a cold wet night at Widnes back in 2000 , the Welsh running out winners against an Adrian Lam led Kumul's , good game 

8 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

I remember a cold wet night at Widnes back in 2000 , the Welsh running out winners against an Adrian Lam led Kumul's , good game 

I was at that one, soggy.

If PNG had peak Adrian Lam now they would be a real force, it's a halfback of that quality they lack.

Edited by Just Browny

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Some great shots of people in PNG watching the action.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

38 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

I was at that one, soggy.

If PNG had peak Adrian Lam now they would be a real force, it's a halfback of that quality they lack.

Where they are strong is in having several players from one team , which makes them more like a club team than most of the other WC teams 

• Like 1

I've enjoyed watching Wales throughout this world cup. Hoping they can cause an upset tonight. What's the target? To win by 22 points? You never know! 

Edited by JimBronco

Okay, let's see how quickly we fill up the negativity bingo card tonight.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson