2023 New Kits - Part 2

How does the Leigh shirt still look like a mock up even in a real life photo?

So much fun to be had from the "Well, it's got people talking so it's good" crowd.

• Haha 4

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

10 minutes ago, The 4 of Us said:

Stretched over the average lobbygobbler that is going to look quite the thing. Not sure it’ll look much like a leapord though.

Is that because it's a jaguar?

• Like 1

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Just now, The 4 of Us said:

Is it!? My bad. I think that I had heard that but forgot. Anyways, it won’t look like that. Possibly more like Bagpuss. 

Beaumont got his gamekeeper to put out multiple videos explaining that even though it's a stock image marked 'jaguar' it's really a leopard.

Who knows?

I'm just stirring because the kit is laughable.

20 hours ago, gingerjon said:

Beaumont got his gamekeeper to put out multiple videos explaining that even though it's a stock image marked 'jaguar' it's really a leopard.

Who knows?

I'm just stirring because the kit is laughable.

There’s always winners and loser when clubs go for massive changes like this. For the Leigh branch of the Lily Savage fan club it really is their time to shine. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Stirlin said:

Blackout range from the Knights.

Now that’s a club with a good social media game, fair play York. Could’ve just released a few photos, linked to the web shop, like everyone else would but no. Engaging, human, one-to-one vid. Using media in the way that 10-25s use media. This is the sort of stuff I hope to see IMG industrialise across the whole sport. Difference is like night & day. 

• Like 4

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

9 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

So why is the picture at the top left of players wearing a different shirt ? 

FFS. They've not played in it yet!

It's the banner on the website. It'll be updated when action shots of the new season become available. Just how the internet works sadly. We try our best.

Edited by Rene_Artois
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Rene_Artois said:

FFS. They've not played in it yet!

It's the banner on the website. It'll be updated when action shots of the new season become available. Just how the internet works sadly. We try our best.

I prefer the one with the yellow V 😉😁