Rob Burrow's Vehicle Vandalised

19 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

WHAT ON EARTH goes through these peoples minds???? Are they just stupid or don't have a clue what's going on with the World ?

I've "met" people online like this, hating disabled people is just one aspect. I'm not going into the psychology of it all, although very interesting, would take up a lot of time. But there are a minority out there who blame society for caring about others whilst failing to care about themselves, basically others get the care and attention whilst society has sidelined them.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Catch the B'stard and put him in a room with Rob's ex teammates.

they would prob just feel sorry for him/her - been the decent people they are and the culprit is not

• Like 2

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

I assume the vermin culprit didn’t know it was Rob Burrow’s vehicle and just attacked a random disabled vehicle, rather than it being a targeted attack. Regardless it’s astounding that literally anyone would think that behaviour is acceptable. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I assume the vermin culprit didn’t know it was Rob Burrow’s vehicle and just attacked a random disabled vehicle, rather than it being a targeted attack. Regardless it’s astounding that literally anyone would think that behaviour is acceptable. 

This is the thing, regardless of the owner, why would anyone even consider doing such an act? 

I've heard of people keying rich people's cars as some sort of protest/act of jealousy but not sure what could motivate someone to do such a thing. 

2 hours ago, kiggy said:

I've "met" people online like this, hating disabled people is just one aspect. I'm not going into the psychology of it all, although very interesting, would take up a lot of time. But there are a minority out there who blame society for caring about others whilst failing to care about themselves, basically others get the care and attention whilst society has sidelined them.

That sums it up perfectly imo now.

1 hour ago, The Masked Poster said:

This is the thing, regardless of the owner, why would anyone even consider doing such an act? 

I've heard of people keying rich people's cars as some sort of protest/act of jealousy but not sure what could motivate someone to do such a thing. 

That's one reason i won't splash out on a (posh for want of a better word)  car, seen all sorts done to cars and like you say must be out of jealousy.

48 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

That's one reason i won't splash out on a (posh for want of a better word)  car, seen all sorts done to cars and like you say must be out of jealousy.

a few years ago i had a modded up vespa with all the lights, chrome and mirrors etc - couldnt even leave it outside the chippy while i went in for a bag of chips without someone bending something - even riding it kids felt the need to boot a football at it - some people are just horrid specimens of biology and nothing more

• Like 2

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

24 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

a few years ago i had a modded up vespa with all the lights, chrome and mirrors etc - couldnt even leave it outside the chippy while i went in for a bag of chips without someone bending something - even riding it kids felt the need to boot a football at it - some people are just horrid specimens of biology and nothing more

It must've been pretty inconvenient taking it in to the chip shop with you! 😉

Edited by Barley Mow
  • Haha 1

there is some horrible people out and about, i bought little fridges and cd players for the old pinders cancer ward when my lad were in a few years back,they had to have seperate items for each person, i kid you not that within 2 months every single item was stolen.. how the hell can anyone get home with a fridge from a cancer ward and feel a sh**bag.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2