Sun 16th Apr: SL: Wakefield Trinity v Leigh Leopards KO 15:00

Who will win?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity
    • Leigh Leopards

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/04/23 at 14:30

7 minutes ago, sweaty craiq said:

We have conspiracy issues after 2017 and 2018. We have been well shafted so far this season which will lead to a levelling up (please) or greater shafting. 

We are the divisions pariah, there is no agenda to give us a win through dodgy calls. 

1 hour ago, Snowys Backside said:

Ipape to have a stormer. 

I always enjoyed playing at BV. Had a great pitch, so one for Edwin to have a field day! 

Ah , well , the pitch ? , Haven't you been following the Wakey pitch saga on here ? 

2 hours ago, Agbrigg said:

Looking at Wakeys squad (Murphy who won't play again) only have Max Jowett missing. No excuses and if we lose it confirms we will go down. 

Think it will be close either way but i fancy us to nick it. We are about as strong as we get squad wise so it's now or never and it's not as if we are up against Penrith Panthers. Leigh have done well so far but they are beatable and we are at home. If we lose this one it's curtains so i expect us to chuck everything at this one.

49 minutes ago, PREPOSTEROUS said:

Been unusually quiet on this. I miss the hysteria. What's wrong with you Leythers? Do you not care about the wellbeing of your players?!

You cannot win games on talent alone. You must be playing for the club coupled with aggression and the will to win. These factors are sadly lacking.

2 hours ago, Wakey Til I Die said:

Think it will be close either way but i fancy us to nick it. We are about as strong as we get squad wise so it's now or never and it's not as if we are up against Penrith Panthers. Leigh have done well so far but they are beatable and we are at home. If we lose this one it's curtains so i expect us to chuck everything at this one.

Panthers/Leopards , essentially the same thing 😉 

We are at about as strong as we can be , with O Brien back at Full Back should make our right side more potent than we've been since the pies cleaned him out , and if we can have Edwin coming off the bench as we had last year that should make us dangerous down the middle 

Looking forward to it 

6 hours ago, GUBRATS said:

Ah , well , the pitch ? , Haven't you been following the Wakey pitch saga on here ? 

Ah yes, that lovely thing called grass has been replaced by gravel !

Ipape to have stormer then. You seen the pitches in Port Moresby ? 😂😂

9 hours ago, Gavin Harrison said:

Lose this & it's looking pretty grim, even though Cas & FC are doing all they can to help

Nah, they are just teasing us. If we manage a win they will also get another just to keep infuriatingly close.

11 minutes ago, Agbrigg said:

Nah, they are just teasing us. If we manage a win they will also get another just to keep infuriatingly close.

Cas maybe but Hull at the minute couldn’t beat a one legged man in ###### kicking contest.

18 hours ago, Wakey Til I Die said:

Just watched the Knights v Panthers game, hopefully the Leopards get as many controversial decisions as the Panthers did.

8 hours ago, Zilla Budgie said:

Wakefield are more than capable of beating us tomorrow. If they play like they did at Salford last month, then they probably will. Hopefully I'm wrong. 🙂

We've seen this before , no matter how we play up to this point we are still the ' target ' team that the potential other relegation teams see as a must win game and raise their intensity levels for 

I'm sure the 2 Liam's will be motivated and are desperate to stay in SL , expecting a hard game 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LeytherRob said:

There are over 1000 tickets sold on Leighs end

Away terrace well covered already with 30 minutes to kick off. 👏

• Like 1

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

Wakey with the better of the early exchanges it seems.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)