Fri 14th Apr: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Hull FC KO 20:00

Who will win?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 14/04/23 at 19:30

On form this should be an easy Rhinos win, but Hull will want a reaction and they always turn up to play at Headingley (well at least in recent seasons)

Hull are very light on numbers and it looks like Sutcliffe in the halves, I think Rhinos will just have the edge over them but I don't think it will be the hammering people are expecting.

We do tend to give some of our better performances at Headingley, and you would think we will want to give a good response after last week, but it's hard to say very much positive about this team at the minute. 

Leeds by 16

2 hours ago, Cw25 said:

Leeds 20-12 Hull FC

You can't score own goals in RL so I'm not sure where these 12 points for my lot are coming from.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
                                                                  :kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

13 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Comfortable Leeds win over a Hull side that looks totally devoid of ideas & motivation.

You forgot about talent and fitness.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Harry Stottle said:

Will you still be attending Rob?

I'm still thinking about it mate but, having been covered in beer in those unsavoury incidents in the West Stand lower last week and watching my team show seemingly little regard for playing in a derby in front of their own fans, I must say it's hard to muster much enthusiasm.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, johnh1 said:

What he means is that by 20.12 the game will be over.

Well spotted, that sounds about right.

6 hours ago, Chrispmartha said:

On form this should be an easy Rhinos win, but Hull will want a reaction and they always turn up to play at Headingley (well at least in recent seasons)

Hull are very light on numbers and it looks like Sutcliffe in the halves, I think Rhinos will just have the edge over them but I don't think it will be the hammering people are expecting.

If Rhinos don't win this by 20 then they should be embarrassed/worried ......I enjoy their weird 'comeback culture' each game but surely they can utilize their pack properly for this one and just have a normal win....maybe hit the ground running and get 20 minutes of error free high completion and go 12 or so up then do the fancy stuff ?

17 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

I'm still thinking about it mate but, having been covered in beer in those unsavoury incidents in the West Stand lower last week and watching my team show seemingly little regard for playing in a derby in front of their own fans, I must say it's hard to muster much enthusiasm.

Get yourself there chap....it's now the club need you 

And I am allowed to say this as a Broncos fan.......I went to every b****** home game except one  in 2014 and  six away ones 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Get yourself there chap....it's now the club need you 

Believe it or not, the coach we usually go on is full!

• Like 1