Sun 8th Oct: Ch S/F: Featherstone Rovers v London Broncos KO 18:30 (Viaplay)

Who will win?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Featherstone Rovers
    • London Broncos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/10/23 at 18:00

Just now, Tommygilf said:

Literally millions with almost nothing to show for it? I hope attendances have gone up at least

Having seen Fev put 50 on us at Plough Lane, they looked awful. 

For that money I'd at least hope some of the players could try not to have such big guts. 

Fantastic result for London. Featherstone their own worst enemy with their indiscipline. lost count of the number of head high tackles they committed. London the best team by far in the second half. What now for Featherstone though with Wakefield coming down and an owner promising to splash the cash?  Could have been their best and possibly last chance today to reach SL.

• Like 3

That was just awful from a Fev perspective. Can't imagine what they must think to blow it 2 years on the bounce

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

5 minutes ago, Expatknight said:

I would like to say I am surprised, but sadly, I am not. What now for Fev, with all the money that has been ploughed in?

I hope the TO players Fév have approached over the last few weeks are thinking...merci mais non merci

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Was a great game of RL - Proud that London managed to hold off in the end to win. 

Featherstone showed in that game that they really could of, and should have won that game IMO. When they decided to play rugby, they tore us to pieces.

London's attack looks very slick, but some defensive work to do before next week! 

Great win !

• Like 4

The question now is if, and a big if, London won, where do they go?

They would need to find a FT squad in a few weeks. Which is bonkers. 

2 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Where do Fev go from here?

This was their great opportunity to finally go up, THEY WON'T EVER NOW I DON'T THINK, IMG's grading system will see to that, also will MC be there to invest again?

IMG want London team so as you say thats probably sorted now for ever??

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, crashmon said:

Yep I'm really looking forward to playing Leeds at Ebbsfleet next year....

IN all serious talk @Leonard if we do go up it will be despite Hughes not because of him.   He took us Part Time remember. This side we have is still not a patch of our 2018 / 2019 side, as well as they have played last few days. We are still well below what we had 4-5 years ago

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Expatknight said:

I would like to say I am surprised, but sadly, I am not. What now for Fev, with all the money that has been ploughed in?

Obviously spending the money is a huge commitment but I hope that this doesn't put off owners from doing just that. The game is better for having money spent in it, as long as clubs don't go bust as a result. I really hope that that won't be the case with Fev.

1 minute ago, JM2010 said:

Are London favourites next week or does home advantage make Toulouse favourites?

Beaten then twice already. But would say it is 50 50.

As a fan of both, happy with either outcome. Although London going up gives me the fear in the same way Luton going up is a hiding to nothing for them. 

Well done to London, better team won.

Thought the game changed on Brad Day's indiscretion about 10 minutes in the second half, Fev although 6 points down were bang on top at that point and London couldn't get out of their own 20m but then a sin bin offence after 5 tackles and the game completely changed, two tries for London when he was in the bin and that was pretty much it.

Good luck to London, we'll have to see what next year brings for Fev but this year was our big chance you feel.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3